DC dereliction of duty.

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Whereas the price of mid-table Div 2 mediocrity is £43 a ticket in the South Stand. 

Would agree the pricing for walk ups is horrendous. As for midtable mediocrity its better than fighting relegation year on year. Are time will come again I am sure of that but we have reign in the spending first.

38 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

What the ones who couldnt treat players and we had 15 professionals out injured. Think I would change the medical team as well. Bet you were screaming about embargo when we were at Wembley. Look around the championship and see how many teams are in or have been in the sh1 t. The price of challenging is if you fail then you have to rebuild and refinance for 2 or 3 seasons. 

Our injury problems got worse after they all left.

28 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

So because he's put money in means he can't be critised for his lack of decision making and poor communication with fans????

What the f**k is wrong with people on this site.

You don't expect it to be packed to the rafters with nuclear scientists, but surely it's not beyond the realms of expectation to realise if you're in negotiations regarding anything, you don't spout it to the moronic tendency on social media.

Show your hand = price goes up.

Show your hand = others become interested.

The sooner people realise we have no actual RIGHT to be kept informed the better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Legal proceedings where started when Bruce left, as such DC made a statement that said no other statement will be made until a conclusion was reached over Bruce and the Steve's.

This could also be why no manager has been appointed as of yet.

4 minutes ago, MSOwl said:

Legal proceedings where started when Bruce left, as such DC made a statement that said no other statement will be made until a conclusion was reached over Bruce and the Steve's.

This could also be why no manager has been appointed as of yet.

Well its looking close.

2 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

You don't expect it to be packed to the rafters with nuclear scientists, but surely it's not beyond the realms of expectation to realise if you're in negotiations regarding anything, you don't spout it to the moronic tendency on social media.

The sooner people realise we have no actual RIGHT to be kept informed the better.

Unclear scientists is why the world is totally fecked up Rob. And unclear science is what football is all about. If we had fewer unclear scientists the whole world would be a better place, FFS. :duntmatter: .

Just now, cognacbarnowl said:

Unclear scientists is why the world is totally fecked up Rob. And unclear science is what football is all about. If we had fewer unclear scientists the whole world would be a better place, FFS. :duntmatter: .

Oh, sorry. You said NUCLEAR, FFS lol 

I agree with every word btw.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Business is about making sound financial decisions to bring you forward and develop. 

You put a business plan together to give your company a sound and stable platform that allows it to grow.

Any business that basis its strategy on luck eventually goes boobies up and goes bust. 

what the hell are you talking about pal? I'm talking about picking a manger, your talking about business plans...please relate the two in a plausible way

This is football, its all based on luck just as much as any board of a business picking a new CEO is taking a risk ie basing a strategy on luck, risk and reward, or luck, is a fundamental concept of capitalism and the way companies operate, its calculated, but its still relying of luck just like football. My point was that I dont like Bullen saying hes ready for the job because I believe after Bruce walked out it hurt DC and now hes given LB till Christmas, a massive mistake I feel should be laid at the feet of LB much more than DC..your on about luck and business plans? why? 

Edited by keepitsteel89

On 03/09/2019 at 08:12, Blue and white said:

Or sell up to someone who knows what they are doing.

I don't think people will be queuing up to buy us. Remember Chansiri wants top dollar for our players so club wouldn't be available cheap. 

Blame Brexit for that. :duntmatter: lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Standidno said:

Nobody wants to work for DC. 

I'm certainly no DC advocate he is a difficult man to deal and the many ex staff will attest to that, plus I can't remember the exact quote but Bruce said there are other people to deal with 

but overtly he has seemingly been patient with his managers which isn't always a bad thing and seems to back them 

On 04/09/2019 at 05:33, bigthinrob said:

100% agree with this and it extends to all aspects of the club. 

There is however a caveat......under "normal" circumstances fans would be able to assume, without doubt that the matter was in hand. Unfortunately, DC has created a situation, through his own previous actions that people can quite easily believe that nothing is happening behind the scenes.......hence the desperation for news. 

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

100% agree with this and it extends to all aspects of the club. 

There is however a caveat......under "normal" circumstances fans would be able to assume, without doubt that the matter was in hand. Unfortunately, DC has created a situation, through his own previous actions that people can quite easily believe that nothing is happening behind the scenes.......hence the desperation for news. 

Fair point.

• Thanks 1