DC dereliction of duty.

I think he got his fingers burnt when he appointed bruce and gave him a free reign on how the playing side was run and seeing how that turned out I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to his advisors whoever they are and being guided by them …...guessing that they wouldn't want to give up the power they hold by going down the strong personality manager route …….i'm expecting another  foreign head coach . 

1 hour ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Lads - we have to learn how to “manage upwards” ranting and raving wont work -  try this:

Dear Mr Chansiri

thank you for putting millions into our club and thank you for temporarily sorting out FFP after getting our finances into a parlous state. Fingers crossed for the future. 

Fixed this bit for you. 

45 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Around the time he said he would put us up for sale then denied it. He also said something along the lines of he'd turned down 175m and would not return calls with offers if they weren't deemed worthy of getting out of bed  - IF any of that is true, he's obviously going to find it difficult to sell. It's well known he's difficult to deal with  so in short I suspect we're stuck with him -for good or bad

He didn't need to deny it, he never said it.

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

Delphon Chansiri it's your job to ensure there is a full management and coaching staff in place to oversee the teams affairs.

By not making a decision the season is at risk, again. 

We don't have endless time when the season is underway and these things don't right themselves.

You have had long enough. Just as it was at the end of Carlis' and Jos' reign, it's well past the point of being obvious that something has to be done.

Please go out and appoint a manager. 

I think your rant would have more credence if you managed to spell the Chairman's name right.

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

Delphon Chansiri it's your job to ensure there is a full management and coaching staff in place to oversee the teams affairs.

By not making a decision the season is at risk, again. 

We don't have endless time when the season is underway and these things don't right themselves.

You have had long enough. Just as it was at the end of Carlis' and Jos' reign, it's well past the point of being obvious that something has to be done.

Please go out and appoint a manager. 

Dereliction of Duty? Way way over the top even for OT.

Just because someone does not see things the same way as you does not mean they do not have a reasonable argument for doing something different.

With SB bailing out at just the wrong time it made sense not to rock the boat, but go with what we had continuing the pre season work.  It went well to start with, and now the wheels have come off a bit and maybe its time for a review.

Bring a manager in now? Who? For everyone you can name, someone else on here will say no way, so its not an easy job to get it right.  I do believe that DC will look at available candidates again, and we may see a change.  Whether that improves our performances and results remains to be seen, but dereliction of duty?  Give over.

Also whatever thoughts are on where we are at now, and what needs to be done, LB does not deserve half the stick he seems to be getting now.

Lets see what happens in the next 2 weeks, and if LB still in charge let's continue to support him and the team.

• Like 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest Kameron
2 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Lads - we have to learn how to “manage upwards” ranting and raving wont work -  try this:

Dear Mr Chansiri

thank you for putting millions into our club and thank you for sorting out FFP.

Who created issues with FFP?

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

I think the Bruce situation was the point at which he thought balls to this. Just my view but I think he’s given up and is out there looking for someone else to deal with the rats that work in football. 

take your point and I too would feel let down by the bruce debacle especially having shown him compassion 

however some might say he introduced some of them into the club

IMO the biggest rats getting fatter are agents 

• Like 1

Our Chairman is in my view a good man.

The snake Bruce treated him very badly indeed.

But we have now to move forward as a club.

Bullen is not "ready" and totally out of his depth as Manager and will hopefully return this week to a Coaching role.

We need to get an experienced Championship Manager in this week as the season could still turn into a disaster otherwise.

People have short memories. DC has pumped in over 100 million to move this club forward. Much of it misguided but aimed at keeping the fans happy. Under Milan we were constantly around the relegation zone and year on year spent nothing. Now under DC we have been in 2 playoffs and finished top half every full season he has been here. He has invested too much money in the squad and we are paying silly wages to some . At the end of the day his record on the field is the best for 20 years at this club. If thats a dereliction of duties god help us what people expect.

• Like 1

Between 4th and 20th in the Championship, there is not a massive gulf in quality. The right manager can turn a lower midtable side into a team capable of finishing in the play-offs. You just need that extra bit of quality, intelligence, experience and charisma in your coaching staff. Bullen has some of those qualities, but I refuse to accept there are not better alternatives out there. 

Why the **** do we always wait until a decent part of the season is over to have a real crack at it? Bruce walking out was beyond our control, but we should have had someone in by now.

Just once I would love us to play a 46 game season instead of playing catch up after ten games have passed. 

Seems a good bloke DC but I just don’t know if he is cut out for running a successful football club. I personally think he doesn’t like to upset managers/players which if why he kept Carlos and Jos well past their sell by dates. If his heart isn’t with us anymore the best thing would be for him to sell up and hope that we get taken over by someone that can take us forward. Football has turned in to a very ruthless business. 

2 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Between 4th and 20th in the Championship, there is not a massive gulf in quality. The right manager can turn a lower midtable side into a team capable of finishing in the play-offs. You just need that extra bit of quality, intelligence, experience and charisma in your coaching staff. Bullen has some of those qualities, but I refuse to accept there are not better alternatives out there. 

Why the **** do we always wait until a decent part of the season is over to have a real crack at it? Bruce walking out was beyond our control, but we should have had someone in by now.

Just once I would love us to play a 46 game season instead of playing catch up after ten games have passed. 

amen to that

agree the bruce situation was out of our control - there is a need to get the right man in and given the available options it is difficult  

If I had the choice I would've gone for the HUghton then the Cowleys,  that appears to be a no go,  so I would task howard wilkinson to use his black book of managers and get a short list of 3 and give him the job this week.  It cannot go on and on the season will slip away if we give away more ground 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Agreed, we always seem to have some sort of fiasco to deal with one way or the other and it's wearing a bit thin.

Two months is an age in any business, this situation shouldn't be allowed to continue. Real leadership is required both on and off the pitch.

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

People have short memories. DC has pumped in over 100 million to move this club forward. Much of it misguided but aimed at keeping the fans happy. Under Milan we were constantly around the relegation zone and year on year spent nothing. Now under DC we have been in 2 playoffs and finished top half every full season he has been here. He has invested too much money in the squad and we are paying silly wages to some . At the end of the day his record on the field is the best for 20 years at this club. If thats a dereliction of duties god help us what people expect.

Isn't that just another way of saying he might be a bit out of his depth which is what many people on here are saying?

• Thanks 1