DC dereliction of duty.

Delphon Chansiri it's your job to ensure there is a full management and coaching staff in place to oversee the teams affairs.

By not making a decision the season is at risk, again. 

We don't have endless time when the season is underway and these things don't right themselves.

You have had long enough. Just as it was at the end of Carlis' and Jos' reign, it's well past the point of being obvious that something has to be done.

Please go out and appoint a manager. 

Edited by Beholder

11 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Delphon Chansiri it's your job to ensure there is a full management and coaching staff in place to oversee the teams affairs.

We don't have endless time when the season is underway and these things don't right themselves.

You have had long enough. Just as it was at the end of Carlis' and Jos' reign, it's well past the point of being obvious that something has to be done.

Or sell up to someone who knows what they are doing.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Beholder said:

And we will have the stadium back off of you and here's your £60 million back 

• Haha 5

It's all in the definition of what a management and coaching staff is.

Could mean someone with 20 years of managing football teams with plenty of support  staff and have won loads of trophies. 

Or it could mean a coach covering for a manager whilst a new one is sourced with one or two back up personnel.

So for all we know DC may think he has fulfilled his obligations.

1 minute ago, akbuk said:

And we will have the stadium back off of you and here's your £60 million back 

Should never have come to having to sell the club’s ground just to make up for his rank bad management of the club’s finances.

Yes you could argue that at least DC stepped up to the plate and put his hand in to do it.  However, a well run club wouldn’t have had to do that just to avoid P&S sanctions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Lads - we have to learn how to “manage upwards” ranting and raving wont work -  try this:

Dear Mr Chansiri

thank you for putting millions into our club and thank you for sorting out FFP.

Some of us have got the heebie jeebies because we have not appointed a permanent (oh the irony of that word) manager and so I would like to suggest _________.

For heavens sake don’t appoint ____________ , that would cause me to hang myself by the goolies off the viaduct.

Have a nice day,

PS. I love John West me - “it’s  the fish that John West reject that make John West the best”

(This should be typed or done in your beast handwriting - don’t forget the stamp)

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wayyyy too emotional..

There was no reason that Bullen couldn’t have got a couple more wins.

Infact, I’d suggest that he should have been able to...quite easily actually. 

Very fine margins between a good strategy and a not so good one.

If there wasn’t anyone you were sure about, and a guy you trust was actually doing ok...would you seek to replace him, or just give him a couple more games to see if he can carry it on?

DC was just riding the wave, that’s all. Now that’s ended I’m sure we’ll pick up another manager 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beholder said:

To be fair he has put a manager in place, albeit a caretaker, along with a coaching staff. It may very well not be the set up most of us are looking for, but nether the less it in in place. Who's to say he isn't actively and diligently trying to bring in who he feels is the 'right' man for the job. It's been widely reported that Hughton was first choice, but wasn't keen, similar rumours abound re Pulis. Clearly managers have been spoken to, but seemingly dont consider it an attractive enough proposition. I'll happily agree that the length of time since Bruce left is becoming frustrating, but if DC is exploring all options to get the best available i'd rather that than rush to appoint simply for appointments sake. Big problem is, no one knows what he's up to!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Lads - we have to learn how to “manage upwards” ranting and raving wont work -  try this:

Dear Mr Chansiri

Some of us have got the heebie jeebies because we have not appointed a permanent (oh the irony of that word) manager and so I would like to suggest _________.

For heavens sake don’t appoint ____________ , that would cause me to hang myself by the goolies off the viaduct.

Have a nice day,

(This should be typed or done in your beast handwriting - don’t forget the stamp)

I used this as a template, duly filled it in and sent it by FAX............still no reply  ffs

• Thanks 1

I think after Bruce left it shook DC for 6 and then Lee Bullen came knocking at the door saying he'd learnt alot in his time at the club and was ready and willing to do the job full time, and DC has given him till Christmas.

That's just my personal opinion but it's one I truly believe and the more time goes on the less I am starting to like Lee for it, the club comes first not Lee Bullen, go cut your teeth in League one or two and earn your right to convince a naive but well meaning chairman you are ready, your not a Frank Lampard or a Steven Gerrard, your Lee Bullen.

I don't like all this knocking DC, the guy clearly loves the club and had plowed money into it. He just needs his luck to change and realise it's the people around him, his advisors that he needs to look at.

I mean jesus you have people on her saying " oh DC should never have put Bullen in that position" ..Hes bloody asked for it!!!! FFS

Edited by keepitsteel89

11 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Dear Mr Chansiri

Have a nice day,

PS. I love John West me - “it’s  the fish that John West reject that make John West the best”

I gave it my best shot, but I fear it's illegible. lol

image.png.891568b8a4b881a47717ed012dedea05.png

Edited by Samurai Blue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

We are in serious danger of finishing mid table again. Much like the last two seasons under 3 experienced, different managers. This clearly has nothing to do with the players being a mid table squad, and the simple act of appointing a manager today will catapult this mid table squad to a glorious promotion. Despite playing 5 months of premiership football this millennium we are still a premier league club on temporary loan to the bowels of the lower leagues and we need only find ourselves a ‘progressive high tempo gengafrankfurter’ who can vanquish the likes of  the Whites of Leeds and Fulham. Why can’t DC see this ?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

I think after Bruce left it shook DC for 6 and then Lee Bullen came knocking at the door saying he'd learnt alot in his time at the club and was ready and willing to do the job full time, and DC has given him till Christmas.

That's just my personal opinion but it's one I truly believe and the more time goes on the less I am starting to like Lee for it, the club comes first not Lee Bullen, go cut your teeth in League one or two and earn your right to convince a naive but well meaning chairman you are ready, your not a Frank Lampard or a Steven Gerrard, your Lee Bullen

Yeh and the longer Bullen stays the more he is gonna be on the receiving end of increasingly toxic abuse.

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

We are in serious danger of finishing mid table again. Much like the last two seasons under 3 experienced, different managers. This clearly has nothing to do with the players being a mid table squad, and the simple act of appointing a manager today will catapult this mid table squad to a glorious promotion. Despite playing 5 months of premiership football this millennium we are still a premier league club on temporary loan to the bowels of the lower leagues and we need only find ourselves a ‘progressive high tempo gengafrankfurter’ who can vanquish the likes of  the Whites of Leeds and Fulham. Why can’t DC see this ?

Ok cutting through the sarcasm, was there or was there not a visible improvement in our performances under Steve Bruce?

• Like 1