Cowleys get them in

20 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

All four were published in May. Moore went in March Perhaps we talked then? Ask yourself why haven't they been headhunted if it's only 3500K

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, steelowl said:

DC has to act tonight  give a new manager time to settle in

He's clearly been sat quiet hoping the bullen start carried on but it hasnt has it ?

the writing has been on the wall for some time  we are being outplayed by teams we need to be beating to stay up nevermind promotion

my choice now and has been since hughton is the Cowley's 

I really don’t think DC has even considered getting anyone else in. If he does decide he wants someone else he will be starting from scratch imo. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I really don’t think DC has even considered getting anyone else in. If he does decide he wants someone else he will be starting from scratch imo. 

i think someone interviewed a couple while dc was jollying in the theme parks  i know pulis was as for the rowett thing just have to believe 3 dots  but I always said whatevers arranged it could be binned as soon as he got back  

i haven't a clue wtf is going on just please tell me he isn't waiting for bullen out shouts before he wakes up  

3 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

All four were published in May. Moore went in March Perhaps we talked then? Ask yourself why haven't they been headhunted if it's only 3500K

Well there is numerous articles pointing out that it’s £500k. Can’t find one suggesting that it’s £4.5m that’s for sure. 

Maybe because Championship teams didn’t want to go with them because they’d only got promotions from the National League and L2? Nothing Steve Evans hasn’t done :laugh: 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

What stikes as silly is the man has to learn his he may have badges but it's experirence It not even the the first international break yet. November get rid because it give the club time to replace him he ges now NOBODY will be good enough

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Well there is numerous articles pointing out that it’s £500k. Can’t find one suggesting that it’s £4.5m that’s for sure. 

Maybe because Championship teams didn’t want to go with them because they’d only got promotions from the National League and L2? Nothing Steve Evans hasn’t done :laugh: 

you know that MM offered that get the job?  MM wouldnt pay the compo

4 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Not having a go at you personally but I'm related to an ex player and that's what he told me

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

you know that MM offered that get the job?  MM wouldnt pay the compo

I remember being heavily linked :laugh: very pleased he didn’t get the job. Funniest moments as a Wednesday fan is him running on the pitch after Rotherham scored late late on before being left with egg on his face in the infamous Kieran “Miller Killer” Lee game :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Not having a go at you personally but I'm related to an ex player and that's what he told me

:laugh: Not having a go either but my Auntie’s Dog’s Sister’s Pet Alien is the 4th Cousin of Danny Cowley and they said £500k 

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

There’s almost no chance it’s £4.5m. Lampard went to Chelsea for £4m and Bruce, with 20 years experience never outside the top two divisions and 4 promotions on the CV, went for £4m too. 

Yet we’re meant to believe that a couple of PE teachers with a league 2 promotion and some non league experience would have it in their contracts they can’t leave unless there’s £4.5m bid. Doesn’t stack up. 

Firstly when they went to Lincoln they were non league so such a clause wouldn’t have been inserted. Then if they’ve renewed terms since then, which I assume they will have without looking, why would they commit to such a term in their contract given they’d know it would be a massive sticking point preventing them from furthering their careers. They just wouldn’t so it has to be BS

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Cowley was my 1st choice as soon as Bruce left. 

WHAT yet you persuaded me that hughton was a done deal  I had my bookies bank balance on him   and the packet of jelly tots you offered a s a peace offering don't cut it 

6 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

There’s almost no chance it’s £4.5m. Lampard went to Chelsea for £4m and Bruce, with 20 years experience never outside the top two divisions and 4 promotions on the CV, went for £4m too. 

Yet we’re meant to believe that a couple of PE teachers with a league 2 promotion and some non league experience would have it in their contracts they can’t leave unless there’s £4.5m bid. Doesn’t stack up. 

Firstly when they went to Lincoln they were non league so such a clause wouldn’t have been inserted. Then if they’ve renewed terms since then, which I assume they will have without looking, why would they commit to such a term in their contract given they’d know it would be a massive sticking point preventing them from furthering their careers. They just wouldn’t so it has to be BS

Sarri went for 4 mill too.

It's ludicrous to say it's 4.5 million. No chance.

Just now, steelowl said:

WHAT yet you persuaded me that hughton was a done deal  I had my bookies bank balance on him   and the packet of jelly tots you offered a s a peace offering don't cut it 

Haribo Mix make us mates again??

Hughton was offered the job. What happened next I don’t know. Suspect he is hanging on for the likes of Watford, Fulham etc. Just my guess. 

Just now, vulva said:

Haribo Mix make us mates again??

Hughton was offered the job. What happened next I don’t know. Suspect he is hanging on for the likes of Watford, Fulham etc. Just my guess. 

we're in the ball park  but nope hanging out for licorice torpedoes