Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Shocking first half , improved the second .

 

No one will ever convince me he is a top end Championship player ,

 

Neg away 

Agreed. 

 

Great block towards the end though when there player looked like he had a clear shot at goal. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He’s nowhere near as bad as some on here make him out to be.

 

I thought he was excellent tonight he didn’t put a foot wrong.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hugeowl said:

 

weirdo .

 

Ahhhh the I haven’t got a response so I will abuse post...... care to explain your comment or is it just fact because you say he was crap? 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrickyTrev said:

He’s nowhere near as bad as some on here make him out to be.

 

I thought he was excellent tonight he didn’t put a foot wrong.

 

Not sure what some of our fans watch, your bang right. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, debram said:

Yep that's why he's league 1 standard at best. 

 

And this is from someone who really does know his football .

  • Disagree 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

 

Ahhhh the I haven’t got a response so I will abuse post...... care to explain your comment or is it just fact because you say he was crap? 

 

 

 

Abuse ??  you are saying I a have been drinking .

 

You should not say hurtful things like that to a recovering alcoholic 

 

 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His passing was fine.

 

He was often without option, so kept the ball and when that was too risky he put it down the line.

 

In terms of ball retention, there were far worse culprits tonight...and culprits who are supposedly good on the ball...Hutch, Murphy, Odubajo

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, edited said:

Wtf am i reading here. Hes not had a ‘great game’ because of 2 or 3 slide tackles. If he wasn’t out of position in the 1st place he wouldn’t have to make them.  Poor on the ball, touch is horrific, No ambition in his play and can’t pass. Apart from that, yeh brilliant

Am i alone in thinking that he was really not that bad. Perhaps i expect less from him as i seen him have some stinkers. In fact i surprised that i am reading mainly negative comments on lots of issues. I love seeing us top of table. 9 points from 12 and they can play how they want for me 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hugeowl said:

 

Abuse ??  you are saying I a have been drinking .

 

You should not say hurtful things like that to a recovering alcoholic 

 

 

 

No I said have you been drinking, that was a question, you didn’t answer. 

 

You also haven't answered why he was poor first half, probably because you can’t fins a reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

 

Twice, but again if we are pulling him down for that I suggest people watch it back. He probably gave the ball away less than any other player. 

 

No, I said three times in a five minute period.  There were several others as well, including two occasions where his second touch was a tackle.

He's second choice under different managers to a 27 year old right footed academy graduate central midfielder who was converted to right back and now is having to play as an emergency left back.  That isn't a vote of confidence which ever way you look at it ...

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luton drew 3 all with Middlesbrough. I think people are thinking they will be a walk over

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

His passing was fine.

 

He was often without option, so kept the ball and when that was too risky he put it down the line.

 

In terms of ball retention, there were far worse culprits tonight...and culprits who are supposedly good on the ball...Hutch, Murphy, Odubajo

 

Yep, and bannan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SouthRustyOwl said:

No, I said three times in a five minute period.  There were several others as well, including two occasions where his second touch was a tackle.

He's second choice under different managers to a 27 year old right footed academy graduate central midfielder who was converted to right back and now is having to play as an emergency left back.  That isn't a vote of confidence which ever way you look at it ...

 

Go and watch the game again. If you can show me those passes I will take it back. 

 

Seriously have another look 

Edited by 2roland2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Quality tonight. Ended the season well, pretty much from when Bruce came in. Still gets loads of grief when named in the line up. Faces up to the criticism, and just gets on with it. He's tall, has a decent whipped cross on him. I get that he's not a flying full back, but I think he'll go on to have a very decent season, and plenty will have to hold their hands up for their criticism of him.

2 brilliant challenges tonight, 1 early on and the 2nd late on when, if Luton had equalised, the whole atmosphere would have changed. 

Passing, positional sense, all spot on. I think he gets grief in almost a sheep mentality. 

 

Fair play to him, joint MOM for me with Borner and Harris. He must have some strength of character to crack on, despite all the criticism. 

 

First topic start on here, prepared for it...

You're all wrong he's an absolute liability and a really poor poor player imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I though he did OK tonight, a couple of great tackles. Good squad player but not first choice for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

 

Yep, and bannan 

 

True, but at least Bannan was progressive with his passing. The others were just knocking cauliflowers around a cabbage patch for the first hour

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

 

No I said have you been drinking, that was a question, you didn’t answer. 

 

You also haven't answered why he was poor first half, probably because you can’t fins a reason?

 

I dont debate with idiots 

 

Tell you what i have got £100.00 here that says he won't be MOM ? 

 Want to take the bet ?

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

 

I dont debate with idiots 

 

Tell you what i have got £100.00 here that says he won't be MOM ? 

 Want to take the bet ?

 

So basically you have no reason then? And again resort to abuse when you can’t make a point. It’s easy to make a point just tell us why he was bad, it isn’t a hard question.

Edited by 2roland2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2roland2 said:

 

So basically you have no reason then? It’s easy to make a poi t just tell us why he was bad, it isn’t a hard question.

 

Listen Pal I just watched the game , His first half performance was shocking 

 

Out of position , Stray passes , knocked the ball straight out , 

 

Anyway about your proclamation that he was MOM ?

 

Want that bet ?

  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...