Morgan Fox

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Twice, but again if we are pulling him down for that I suggest people watch it back. He probably gave the ball away less than any other player. 

No, I said three times in a five minute period.  There were several others as well, including two occasions where his second touch was a tackle.

He's second choice under different managers to a 27 year old right footed academy graduate central midfielder who was converted to right back and now is having to play as an emergency left back.  That isn't a vote of confidence which ever way you look at it ...

35 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Quality tonight. Ended the season well, pretty much from when Bruce came in. Still gets loads of grief when named in the line up. Faces up to the criticism, and just gets on with it. He's tall, has a decent whipped cross on him. I get that he's not a flying full back, but I think he'll go on to have a very decent season, and plenty will have to hold their hands up for their criticism of him.

2 brilliant challenges tonight, 1 early on and the 2nd late on when, if Luton had equalised, the whole atmosphere would have changed. 

Passing, positional sense, all spot on. I think he gets grief in almost a sheep mentality. 

Fair play to him, joint MOM for me with Borner and Harris. He must have some strength of character to crack on, despite all the criticism. 

First topic start on here, prepared for it...

You're all wrong he's an absolute liability and a really poor poor player imo

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

No I said have you been drinking, that was a question, you didn’t answer. 

You also haven't answered why he was poor first half, probably because you can’t fins a reason?

I dont debate with idiots 

Tell you what i have got £100.00 here that says he won't be MOM ? 

Want to take the bet ?

Just now, 2roland2 said:

So basically you have no reason then? It’s easy to make a poi t just tell us why he was bad, it isn’t a hard question.

Listen Pal I just watched the game , His first half performance was shocking 

Out of position , Stray passes , knocked the ball straight out , 

Anyway about your proclamation that he was MOM ?

Want that bet ?

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Go and watch the game again. If you can show me those passes I will take it back. 

Seriously have another look 

How am I supposed to watch it again?  Unfortunately my time travelling machine got clamped so I'm a bit stuck.  Can watch the highlights, but even the extended ones aren't going to show every pass, successful or otherwise.

Just now, hugeowl said:

Listen Pal I just watched the game , His first half performance was shocking 

Out of position , Stray passes , knocked the ball straight out , 

Anyway about your proclamation that he was MOM ?

Want that bet ?

The team's performance was poor first half.

Fox in particular wasn't any worse than anyone else.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

He won’t get mom because our fans never give him any respect because of who he is. If it was fair I would snap your hands off but it isn’t. 

btw. I will say this again. I suggest you watch it again because he wasn’t out of position, he had two stray passes which is less than pretty much the rest of the team, and he didn’t knock the ball straight out either. 

I will say it again not sure what you watched. 

Not fair lol

Time for bed sonny ,

First half I was poor from most the side (Börner/ Harris aside) but fox seemed to get a lot of abuse for anything he tried to do, yet round where I was nothing was remotely shouted when Westwood nearly cost us a goal. 

Second half I thought he was quality, quite happy to have him at the club, he’s getting better as time passes in my opinion. 

Think it’s hard for anyone to offer Harris support as he’s miles quicker than most, like a little rocket!