Morgan Fox

2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I really admire your positivity and support for the guy, however for me he is simply not good enough and never will be...again imo

My crystal ball has broken. Glad yours ok. I bet you banned from every bookmaker. 

I wont ask on what experience and authority you make your decisions on. Is it so hard to give him a go and back him for the good of Wednesday and the team. Why write him off. 

6 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

Drop Bannan, problem solved.

Y'all don't want to hear that though.

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

My crystal ball has broken. Glad yours ok. I bet you banned from every bookmaker. 

I wont ask on what experience and authority you make your decisions on. Is it so hard to give him a go and back him for the good of Wednesday and the team. Why write him off. 

Cos I panic every time he plays...as I said its my opinion and unfortunately it will not change

Don’t really wanna start throwing negatives about when we’ve just won but those who jump on the kids back every time he touches ball , heckling , bit of booing when his name was read out aswell ?  Do us all a favour and get a grip eh ?  Not really any need is there 

2 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

His confidence is very fragile, first half for me, 6/10. Missed alot of chances to run forward, pass forward etc..

Second half much better but by no means man of the match. Harris, Borner stood out and yet again, Fletcher's workrate is unmatched.

Our own fans booed him when his names read out ?

Can easily understand his confidence been shot 

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

Shocking first half , improved the second .

No one will ever convince me he is a top end Championship player ,

Neg away 

Played well second half, some solid tackles but, yes, agree with your comment regarding him not being a top end championship, said that last year and don't see anything to change my mind. Fair play to him for his attitude given some of the stick he gets. 

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

Shocking first half , improved the second .

No one will ever convince me he is a top end Championship player ,

Neg away 

I agree with you he had a poor first half.

One of the problems we had tonight was they played a diamond in midfield and we desperately needed our fullbacks to get forward and cause them problems. It didn’t happen.

He’s really not that bad of a player. Never a standout but he’s a capable squad player. 

No need for the abuse at all - I’m fairly sure he seems like a committed pro, unlike plenty of other players we’ve had around the squad recently

• Like 1

People moan when he literally does anything wrong. Only player in the team to get that. 

Defensively he's solid and does his job 100%. He tries to do it offensively but he just doesnt have it in his locker and people seem to expect him to be able to do the lot and moan when he can't. Does his job and does it well IMO

• Like 1

He played ok defensively although he looks a bit out of his depth at times.

In the first half he had lots of opportunity to play the ball forward down the line but every time he played a 10 yard sideways pass to Bannan.

In the second half he was more positive.

I'm all for encouraging players but we need to be realistic about performances and the ability of players, otherwise it gets difficult to discuss things sensibly.

It's just as ridiculous to say a player is better than they are as it is to criticise players for no good reason.

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Did really well tonight.

Embarrassing that he got jeered for keeping the ball when he had limited other options.

Hutchinson was much more negative in his play.

His shirt to lose after that performance IMO

Thought we looked better balanced with him there too.

That really p*ssed me off, had 4 or 5 people behind me slating him for that. How is retaining the football better than him just whacking it up the pitch to nobody?