Morgan Fox

7 minutes ago, SouthRustyOwl said:

He did well defensively, but first half in particular gave the ball away more than any other player.  Not a massive problem against Luton but against a top team that would be very costly.  Pleased that he is winning people over, but I still don't think he is even close to a top end Championship left back.

No he didn’t. 

15 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Shocking first half , improved the second .

No one will ever convince me he is a top end Championship player ,

Neg away 

Agreed to be honest. First he made two good tackles, that’s great. But he needs to do more and be more positive going forward. Like a rabbit in headlights at times in that first half. 

Better second half. Hopefully it’s just a bit of rustiness. Would still like us to bring in a class left back in jan. 

Wtf am i reading here. Hes not had a ‘great game’ because of 2 or 3 slide tackles. If he wasn’t out of position in the 1st place he wouldn’t have to make them.  Poor on the ball, touch is horrific, No ambition in his play and can’t pass. Apart from that, yeh brilliant

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

No I used the disagree button as that is what you use if you disagree, as for post not poster, he posted about me, as you said I did not post so no comment about me

should have been made.

I will say again I disagreed with the post so I used the disagree button.

Do you have a problem with me using this button?

No, not at all but I don't know how you can disagree that he played well. Feel free to do so.

Even flat earthers have a right to their beliefs.

1 minute ago, prowl said:

No, not at all but I don't know how you can disagree that he played well. Feel free to do so.

Even flat earthers have a right to their beliefs.

Post not poster

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Twice he gave it away, bannan 4 times. I fact everybody was giving the ball away but defensively he didn’t put a foot wrong and his passing never put us in danger, bannan and hutch nearly did. But eyyy it’s fox, so blast him. 

Not sure I agree with that, he gave it away three times in the space of about five minutes.  Granted one of those was an easy volleyed clearance that he made a total mess of, but my view that he was the main culprit for giving the ball away (and I should add I haven't ever been one of his biggest critics so it isn't bias).  I had Bannan as next on the list though.

There is a reason Bruce and then Bullen preferred a right footed player playing Left back . 

He was not the worst fullback on the pitch though that honour goes to Odabjjo , but I suppose I am wrong about him as well .

Hurry back Liam 

25 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Quality tonight. Ended the season well, pretty much from when Bruce came in. Still gets loads of grief when named in the line up. Faces up to the criticism, and just gets on with it. He's tall, has a decent whipped cross on him. I get that he's not a flying full back, but I think he'll go on to have a very decent season, and plenty will have to hold their hands up for their criticism of him.

2 brilliant challenges tonight, 1 early on and the 2nd late on when, if Luton had equalised, the whole atmosphere would have changed. 

Passing, positional sense, all spot on. I think he gets grief in almost a sheep mentality. 

Fair play to him, joint MOM for me with Borner and Harris. He must have some strength of character to crack on, despite all the criticism. 

First topic start on here, prepared for it...

Spot on 

Fox looks totally different from the player beginning of last season. We didn't miss palmer at all. It is so important that we have good cover in all positions. Palmer will have to wait for his place back

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Because I cant debate with a person who see's a completely different side to a player, it would be just going round in circles.

Fair enough, I think. Not sure what football forums are for then? Anyway, have a good evening, my teas ready.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Not at all, I’m jist stuck as to why you think he was shocking in the first half, that’s all I can put it down too. 

Are you saying this sober?  If so as a few posters have said explanation would help because your comment is a bit barmy 

weirdo .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Ahhhh the I haven’t got a response so I will abuse post...... care to explain your comment or is it just fact because you say he was crap? 

Abuse ??  you are saying I a have been drinking .

You should not say hurtful things like that to a recovering alcoholic 

6 minutes ago, edited said:

Wtf am i reading here. Hes not had a ‘great game’ because of 2 or 3 slide tackles. If he wasn’t out of position in the 1st place he wouldn’t have to make them.  Poor on the ball, touch is horrific, No ambition in his play and can’t pass. Apart from that, yeh brilliant

Am i alone in thinking that he was really not that bad. Perhaps i expect less from him as i seen him have some stinkers. In fact i surprised that i am reading mainly negative comments on lots of issues. I love seeing us top of table. 9 points from 12 and they can play how they want for me 

• Like 2