Morgan Fox

Quality tonight. Ended the season well, pretty much from when Bruce came in. Still gets loads of grief when named in the line up. Faces up to the criticism, and just gets on with it. He's tall, has a decent whipped cross on him. I get that he's not a flying full back, but I think he'll go on to have a very decent season, and plenty will have to hold their hands up for their criticism of him.

2 brilliant challenges tonight, 1 early on and the 2nd late on when, if Luton had equalised, the whole atmosphere would have changed. 

Passing, positional sense, all spot on. I think he gets grief in almost a sheep mentality. 

Fair play to him, joint MOM for me with Borner and Harris. He must have some strength of character to crack on, despite all the criticism. 

First topic start on here, prepared for it...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Came here to start this. 

The lad played well today, solid and looks fitter than ever.... And that challenge in second half!! 

Can't stand some fans who goad his every touch, even when it's a good one! 

Well played Fox. 

• Like 1

Never wanted a player to succeed as much as Fox, the pelt he gets is shocking at times.

He's not going to bomb past players and smash balls in like Andy Robertson, but he's competent, gives his all and recently he's started to look the part more and more.

He'll have bad games and there'll be people lining up to criticize as always.  But you have to give credit where it's due. 

Cracking block tonight to keep it at 1-0 too, vital.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hotten Owl said:

I don't really neg, what did he do in the first half that was shocking?

Ill tell you...

He didn't channel his inner Carlos Alberto, skin 7 Luton players and rifle one in top bins. 

Defensively, not a foot wrong. 

• Like 1