Morgan Fox

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Post not poster please, and if I disagree thats up to me.

But you didn't post so how can anyone criticise the post. I think the opoint was you neg'ed someone for saying Fox did well.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Never a Championship level player. 

I wonder how many championship appearances are needed before he’s classed as a championship player. I mean As it stands, tonight; he’s the starting leftback for the best team in the championship. That’s factual, correct, not subjective but you still get supporters of said best team in championship spouting ‘never a championship player’. Based on nothing at all. 

• Like 2

I'm not his biggest fan in terms of him being a first choice left-back for a team supposedly chasing promotion. But he is very solid defensively and has been for some time.

Anyone booing/jeering him is an embarrassment. Just glad he seems to handle that added pressure very well, so credit to him for that.

• Like 1

He did well defensively, but first half in particular gave the ball away more than any other player.  Not a massive problem against Luton but against a top team that would be very costly.  Pleased that he is winning people over, but I still don't think he is even close to a top end Championship left back.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Post not poster please, and if I disagree thats up to me.

But rather than press that red arrow, which now means I wont be able to sleep tonight for worrying, why not just say what you disagree with?

Like SouthRustyOwl did? It adds to debate etc...

Edited by Hotten Owl
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Shocking first half , improved the second .

No one will ever convince me he is a top end Championship player ,

Neg away 

I won't neg you cos you want the attention.

But what did he do first half? Bear in mind no one played outstanding the first half.

Just now, prowl said:

But you didn't post so how can anyone criticise the post. I think the opoint was you neg'ed someone for saying Fox did well.  

No I used the disagree button as that is what you use if you disagree, as for post not poster, he posted about me, as you said I did not post so no comment about me

should have been made.

I will say again I disagreed with the post so I used the disagree button.

Do you have a problem with me using this button?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

But rather than press that red arrow, which now means I wont be able to sleep tonight for worrying, why not just say what you disagree with?

Like SouthRustyOwl did? It adds to debate etc...

Because I cant debate with a person who see's a completely different side to a player, it would be just going round in circles.