Morgan Fox

Ridiculous that he got booed as the teams were read out. Never gonna help him that. He's in blue and white stripes so I'll never boo him or any other player for us. 

He had a good game tonight, saved us in the 2nd half and was part of a defensive 5 that kept a clean sheet. He doesn't need to bomb on now we've got pace on the wings, stop the attack, control the ball and give it to one of our players. That's all our defenders have to do, keep it simple. 

I hope he rams every single boo down every single throat. 

• Like 4

Ive never understood all this crap about Fox,ok hes never gunna get an England cap,hes got limitations but hes a decent defender,he can whip in a decent cross,were a championship club,hes a championship standard LB,theres better than him in this division and theres worse as well.

Hes a Sheffield Wednesday player I thought we were ALL Wednesday................obviously not.

The booing when his name was called was an embarrassment,and when he didnt pass it foreward when no bugger infront of him moved into space,was likewise stupid,I shudder at what visiting fans must make of our support,or lack of it in certain cases

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Ridiculous that he got booed as the teams were read out. Never gonna help him that. He's in blue and white stripes so I'll never boo him or any other player for us. 

He had a good game tonight, saved us in the 2nd half and was part of a defensive 5 that kept a clean sheet. He doesn't need to bomb on now we've got pace on the wings, stop the attack, control the ball and give it to one of our players. That's all our defenders have to do, keep it simple. 

I hope he rams every single boo down every single throat. 

He had a steady game and improved 2nd half. 

Sadly there’s a lot more to playing full back than just defending and passing to one of your own players.

I never boo our own players and encourage him when he plays, but am convinced he’s much better suited to being a left sided centre back.

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

He had a steady game and improved 2nd half. 

Sadly there’s a lot more to playing full back than just defending and passing to one of your own players.

I never boo our own players and encourage him when he plays, but am convinced he’s much better suited to being a left sided centre back.

Hes better suited to that role for me,a 343 would suit our squad,even more so now weve added the missing pace,we just need a savvy boss to implement the plan

People are entitled to their opinion , booing is harsh but at half time the whole team got booed . To state he had a mom performance tonight staggers me in fact it feels a bit patronising. Yes he improved second half but I don’t think he is high end championship material . neg all you like . 

15 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Ive never understood all this crap about Fox,ok hes never gunna get an England cap,hes got limitations but hes a decent defender,he can whip in a decent cross,were a championship club,hes a championship standard LB,theres better than him in this division and theres worse as well.

Hes a Sheffield Wednesday player I thought we were ALL Wednesday................obviously not.

The booing when his name was called was an embarrassment,and when he didnt pass it foreward when no bugger infront of him moved into space,was likewise stupid,I shudder at what visiting fans must make of our support,or lack of it in certain cases

tha spot on with he wont get an England cap lol……...it does though beggar belief  the way he is treated by some . we may well have good support in numbers but getting behind certain players leaves a lot to be desired from some of them . 

Guest LondonOwl313

Can't see why anyone should boo him, it's not going to help him perform is it, will just make him more nervous and not enjoy playing for us. He's clearly one of our weaker players and should be back up at best... compare him vs Lazaar (when he played, which was too infrequently) and there's a big difference in quality.

When he's playing though the crowd should get behind him

Watched on ifollow, apparently his name was booed when the teams were read out? If so that’s disgraceful.

Looked a little shaky in the first half at times but steady.

Second half looked good, can ping a ball in when needed and defended well with two very important tackles and if he wasn’t playing we could have potentially just had a point. Harris helped him because there was no pressure to get forward and he could just do his job.

He is a steady championship defender, not the best and certainly not the worst and when called upon puts a shift in.

He gets too much criticism at times which can’t be helpful for him but he rises above it. 

It's a sad indictment of our fanbase, that we seem to hold certain players to higher standards than others. Fox gets boos and jeers for passing a ball backwards... Not sure that would happen to any other player.

He looked pedestrian in his early days with us and then bordering on hapless for a period; however since the second half of last season, during pre season and continued last night, he has looked an extremely steady Championship performer.

Yet some people still seem to want him to fail. Its sad really.

5 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

It's a sad indictment of our fanbase, that we seem to hold certain players to higher standards than others. Fox gets boos and jeers for passing a ball backwards... Not sure that would happen to any other player.

He looked pedestrian in his early days with us and then bordering on hapless for a period; however since the second half of last season, during pre season and continued last night, he has looked an extremely steady Championship performer.

Yet some people still seem to want him to fail. Its sad really.

The majority of Wednesday supporters would not want any of our players to fail, if how ever they think like I do, that Fox is a poor player at this level, 

in no way is that  wanting him to fail.