We top of the league. Fox is work in progress. But he's made a lot of progress since last season. Not going to help him or team if you keep judging him on last performances

Just now, hugeowl said:

Listen Pal I just watched the game , His first half performance was shocking 

Out of position , Stray passes , knocked the ball straight out , 

Anyway about your proclamation that he was MOM ?

Want that bet ?

He won’t get mom because our fans never give him any respect because of who he is. If it was fair I would snap your hands off but it isn’t. 

btw. I will say this again. I suggest you watch it again because he wasn’t out of position, he had two stray passes which is less than pretty much the rest of the team, and he didn’t knock the ball straight out either. 

I will say it again not sure what you watched. 

• Disagree 1

Thought he had a tidy game tonight,steady not spectacular,thought we were poor as a whole first half,he was no worse than any of the others and saved us 2 points near the end chucking himself into that block

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Go and watch the game again. If you can show me those passes I will take it back. 

Seriously have another look 

How am I supposed to watch it again?  Unfortunately my time travelling machine got clamped so I'm a bit stuck.  Can watch the highlights, but even the extended ones aren't going to show every pass, successful or otherwise.

Just now, hugeowl said:

Listen Pal I just watched the game , His first half performance was shocking 

Out of position , Stray passes , knocked the ball straight out , 

Anyway about your proclamation that he was MOM ?

Want that bet ?

The team's performance was poor first half.

Fox in particular wasn't any worse than anyone else.

Just now, SouthRustyOwl said:

How am I supposed to watch it again?  Unfortunately my time travelling machine got clamped so I'm a bit stuck.  Can watch the highlights, but even the extended ones aren't going to show every pass, successful or otherwise.

Get on I follow, if you watch it you will retract your comments 

• Like 1

Just now, 2roland2 said:

He won’t get mom because our fans never give him any respect because of who he is. If it was fair I would snap your hands off but it isn’t. 

btw. I will say this again. I suggest you watch it again because he wasn’t out of position, he had two stray passes which is less than pretty much the rest of the team, and he didn’t knock the ball straight out either. 

I will say it again not sure what you watched. 

Not fair lol

Time for bed sonny ,

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

The team's performance was poor first half.

Fox in particular wasn't any worse than anyone else.

So he was poor .

Thanks 

• Disagree 1

He’s a better LB than Palmer. 

FACT

• Disagree 2

Palmer miles better, miles 

Fitter stronger better distribution 

• Agree 2

Just now, hugeowl said:

Not fair lol

Time for bed sonny ,

I would buy some new glasses if I was you, Fox will not get mom from our fans as long as I have a hole in my backside because most of our fans pre judge everygame he plays. 

I don’t think he’s even our second choice left back but I’m not silly enough to not acknowledge he had a excellent game 

Just now, hugeowl said:

So he was poor .

Thanks 

Not particularly poor.

I wouldn't;t single him out if thats what yr saying.

First half I was poor from most the side (Börner/ Harris aside) but fox seemed to get a lot of abuse for anything he tried to do, yet round where I was nothing was remotely shouted when Westwood nearly cost us a goal. 

Second half I thought he was quality, quite happy to have him at the club, he’s getting better as time passes in my opinion. 

Think it’s hard for anyone to offer Harris support as he’s miles quicker than most, like a little rocket!

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

:duntmatter:

You not gonna answer?

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

I would buy some new glasses if I was you, Fox will not get mom from our fans as long as I have a hole in my backside because most of our fans pre judge everygame he plays. 

I don’t think he’s even our second choice left back but I’m not silly enough to not acknowledge he had a excellent game 

New glasses ? Have I been drinking ? 

How old are you ?

Silly boy .

• Disagree 1

I'm gonna  have to put my tin hat on here because overall I thought he was poor tonight. I think he should take some stick for his first half performance in particular because one of the reasons we looked so limited was because he seemed incapable of doing anything constructive down his flank. It was sideways and backwards every time - not even a hint that he might try a progressive pass. It was like we'd brought on a pub player who realising he was so out of his depth resorted to just playing it safe every time. I used to play left back very badly and he reminded me of me - I was capable of some crunching, match-winning tackles but give me the ball in some space and I was clueless. That's how Fox seemed all night. If that's all some people want from their left back then he's fine. But at this level we need much more than that.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Get on I follow, if you watch it you will retract your comments 

I won't, as I know what I saw.  As I've said, I have no beef with Fox and haven't even criticised him before today, but his first touch and passing wasn't anywhere near a Championship level let alone top end Championship.  Don't have iFollow so that isn't an option.

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

New glasses ? Have I been drinking ? 

How old are you ?

Silly boy .

Another cracking post with immense insight bravo sir bravo