3 games in and already struggling.

Dots mate, I understand your concern but the levels of anxiety are reaching new heights. 6 points out of 9 is the best start in about 20 years. DC is unlikely to do anything today so surely we can wait until after tomorrow night for a proper meltdown/organism of delight. 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

This thread title is symptomatic of the sort of demoralising clap trap that the “me now” brigade trot out if we don’t win in style by at least two clear goals every week.

We’ve got a caretaker manager... I repeat, caretaker manager, who’s had to pick up the baton that was dropped by a disloyal shyster at a far from convenient stage of pre season and I think that he’s done an amazing job.

I truely hope that Bullen doesn’t read this tosh as I would imagine that it would irritate him somewhat.

We’ve won two out of our first three and the match we lost was no battering, so where’s the worry in that scenario ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, hangonrose said:

I see no struggling. Calm down....

If we're talking about Millwall, an disappointing goal conceded, hopefully we don't have too many of those, and a Sheff Wed team in Millwall's defensive 3rd for most of the match.

We won the other two convincingly.

54 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Classic Star.

The headline is

"Sheffield Wednesday consider bringing in new coach to help out caretaker manager Lee Bullen"  Then in the actually story text its' "Bullen said he has yet to speak to chairman Dejphon Chansiri about boosting their coaching staff."

Either way. Salient point raised about the coaching team getting stretched. (even if it was pinched off Owlstlak)

They can't be giving absolute 100% to every aspect when they're taking on more than one role. 

Doom.png.eea3762adc019e7224d7da2c07c22cc5.png

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Dots mate, I understand your concern but the levels of anxiety are reaching new heights. 6 points out of 9 is the best start in about 20 years. DC is unlikely to do anything today so surely we can wait until after tomorrow night for a proper meltdown/organism of delight. 

Nothing like a good organism 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ... said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-consider-bringing-in-new-coach-to-help-out-caretaker-manager-lee-bullen-490873

Just appoint a new manager for gods sake Chansiri and stop playing at it. you could bring in 5 experienced coaches but if Bullen isn't up to it its not going to change anything. 

Seriously getting very concerned about the approach the club is taking, if this all back fires what then appoint someone in Jan when its too late. 

tumblr_p0vaf6HLnu1sars6fo2_500.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

It’s time I owned up. I’ve been offered the job. They’ve agreed the salary but I’m still waiting for the add ons before I sign - a medium home shirt and an aniversary watch. Don’t know what the hold up is!

Do you need time?lol

Cannot agree with the struggling aspect as mentioned.

3 games in, and 2 wins and a loss away from home, where we created enough to at least draw, if not win.

Not a bad start, in all honesty, and quite frankly, knee jerk posts like this one just sum up our fanbase. Fickle doesn't even begin to describe it. Replicate the first 3 games results over a season, and we will be right up there.

53 minutes ago, ... said:

It’s all going to go to sh!t. 

Can feel it in my bowels. 

I've heard syrup of figs is good for dodgy bowels. Drink a bottle of that, then sit back, relax and let it all out. You'll feel much better. Honestly, FFS lol 

• Haha 2