3 games in and already struggling.

We win the first two and everything is rosey. 

We go down to that horrible hole known as london and lose 1-0 and all of a sudden "were all doomed" again. 

To be fair to bully I thought his original set up was a good plan. 

Wed played pretty well in general in both openers and would no doubt be under the cosh a little down there. 

The extra height from iorfa replacing odabajaro and reach in for bannan we looked a solid platform to use our pace up top playing off of fletcher and hitting them on the break. 

Problem was we concede an early goal that maybe could have been avoided. 

Then the sending off completely blew our original strategy. 

Yes maybe something different on the bench would have changed the outcome. 

Yes the substitutes didn't change things in our favour, but that's football. 

Let's see what happens against Luton before panicking for me. 

• Like 2

We knew Millwall's game plan and to be fair to Bullen he made some changes to try and combat that. My only real criticism was not having FF on the bench. It was clear we were missing chance after chance and we could have done with his creativity to try and force a goal. If we had got that equaliser, I believe we would have gone on to win the game. 

Hopefully Bullen has learned from this.

This would be my preferred solution, an experienced coach and maybe a younger one to help Bullen out.

I think we are doing a lot right in the first three games.

Your talking about a Westwood mistake and some poor finishing against Milwall, its not a lot that's wrong at the minute.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

Struggling? One of the best starts I've seen for years, lots of attacking threat. Seems like a happy squad. No rush to change anything. 

Not the point these days Imre...Its immediate...We lost away..and every f.ooker is aghast..cos i presume its hardly ever happened before...So when it does happen to errr..happen..Its got to be someones fault, and that someone needs sacking, so we can get in the manager that never EVER loses a football game.

We need bullen out and someone else in...then he will probably have to go in a couple of months and maybe err..

Bullen can take over again...

Surely you can see the sense?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

way too early to say you're struggling whatever happened to the 10 games rule? I think if it is bullen they should make it official be careful what you wish for with pulis still about

2 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

way too early to say you're struggling whatever happened to the 10 games rule? I think if it is bullen they should make it official be careful what you wish for with pulis still about

You had to mention him didn’t you?

Pulis Wednesday manager nailed on now.

lol

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Not the point these days Imre...Its immediate...We lost away..and every f.ooker is aghast..cos i presume its hardly ever happened before...So when it does happen to errr..happen..Its got to be someones fault, and that someone needs sacking, so we can get in the manager that never EVER loses a football game.

We need bullen out and someone else in...then he will probably have to go in a couple of months and maybe err..

Bullen can take over again...

Surely you can see the sense?

Marry in haste Repent at leisure as the saying goeslol

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

You had to mention him didn’t you?

Pulis Wednesday manager nailed on now.

lol

It'll be the Pulis/Megson dream team you know it. try sleeping now it's freddy Kruger in a baseball cap:laugh:

they come hard for the first half then ran out of steam we were close to winning that 4-1 you'll beat em fitter younger squad and Jones is a ***

7 hours ago, ... said:

Ah Davey I remember you from the Brian Laws days. if i remember I said he will take us down and you where one of his biggest fans, I remember us having a few *** for tats.

Well you where wrong then and you're wrong now old chum.

At least Davey boy has kept his user profile , who were you then ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

Bullens got the first 6 games, i'm pretty sure of that.

4 wins would be a great return & totally possible.

Problem with that is that those games are against Reading, Barnsley, Millwall, Luton, Preston and QPR so not the stiffest of tests in truth. If they give it him after that and we hit the skids against Huddersfield, Fulham and Boro when tested probably more than so far we could be in a fix. I'm warming to Bullen but would still prefer a more experienced manager in place.

3 hours ago, fpowl said:

Stuart Gray would make a nice assistant to Bullen......

Yep and then they can have something in common... both getting sacked by DC.

its more likely Bruce would come back than Gray.

Im honestly in shock that so many Wednesday fans are happy to not have a permanent manager approaching September. 

What happens if we don’t get a result tomorrow and Saturday?

You all need to wake up! BULLEN IS NOT OUR CHRIS WILDER! We had our Chris wilder and his name was Chris Turner... remember him fan and ex player and how did that work out? 

Infact we had Chris Wilder in 1998 in Danny Wilson and how did that work out! 

Chris wilder is a one off and hopefully is luck will run out soon enough but Bullen ain’t ever gonna be him and just because he’s Wednesday through and through means sod all. 

I lile Bullen and think after is latest stint he deserves a managers job... just not here! The job here is too important to mess about with. 

if we don’t go up this year the sh!t will start to hit the fan. We have even more players out of contract and we will struggle to match the quality we will be losing. 

Edited by ...

37 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

At least Davey boy has kept his user profile , who were you then ?

Davey knows who i am. And I was right about Laws. Never have I seen a manager lose his head like Laws did that season. Some of the lineups he put out where criminal. 

3 hours ago, Silkstone Owl said:

6th in championship 

3 games in 

5 goals scored 

2 games won 

1 game lost

PANIC 

PPPPPAANNNICCCCC:ghoulguy:

For me we shouldn’t have lost any of the first 4. 

I dont think we would have under Bruce or an establish manager. The decisions Bullen made Saturday cost us 3 points so if we finish 3 points short of playoffs at least you know where it happened. 

• Haha 1