3 games in and already struggling.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-consider-bringing-in-new-coach-to-help-out-caretaker-manager-lee-bullen-490873

Just appoint a new manager for gods sake Chansiri and stop playing at it. you could bring in 5 experienced coaches but if Bullen isn't up to it its not going to change anything. 

Seriously getting very concerned about the approach the club is taking, if this all back fires what then appoint someone in Jan when its too late. 

• Thanks 1

Classic Star.

The headline is

"Sheffield Wednesday consider bringing in new coach to help out caretaker manager Lee Bullen"  Then in the actually story text its' "Bullen said he has yet to speak to chairman Dejphon Chansiri about boosting their coaching staff."

Either way. Salient point raised about the coaching team getting stretched. (even if it was pinched off Owlstlak)

They can't be giving absolute 100% to every aspect when they're taking on more than one role. 

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat

It’s time I owned up. I’ve been offered the job. They’ve agreed the salary but I’m still waiting for the add ons before I sign - a medium home shirt and an aniversary watch. Don’t know what the hold up is!

"I don't think it is a major thing to worry about at the moment. We have got bodies in that are helping from the academy.... so where's the three games in and struggling come from? Oh yeah Capt Braille's mind. Stick to punting you're really god at th...err...wait no lol 

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

It’s time I owned up. I’ve been offered the job. They’ve agreed the salary but I’m still waiting for the add ons before I sign - a medium home shirt and an aniversary watch. Don’t know what the hold up is!

I'm telling you now, if you ask for some kiddies socks the deals off!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ... said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-consider-bringing-in-new-coach-to-help-out-caretaker-manager-lee-bullen-490873

Just appoint a new manager for gods sake Chansiri and stop playing at it. you could bring in 5 experienced coaches but if Bullen isn't up to it its not going to change anything. 

Seriously getting very concerned about the approach the club is taking, if this all back fires what then appoint someone in Jan when its too late. 

I see no struggling. Calm down....

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

"I don't think it is a major thing to worry about at the moment. We have got bodies in that are helping from the academy.... so where's the three games in and struggling come from? Oh yeah Capt Braille's mind. Stick to punting you're really god at th...err...wait no lol 

Ah Davey I remember you from the Brian Laws days. if i remember I said he will take us down and you where one of his biggest fans, I remember us having a few *** for tats.

Well you where wrong then and you're wrong now old chum.

Edited by ...

11 minutes ago, ... said:

Who should we lump on ?

• Haha 3

Just now, LiamAP22D said:

Bullens got the first 6 games, i'm pretty sure of that.

4 wins would be a great return & totally possible.

Really hope so.  It's been a very positive start from the lads. 

He can't go on like that indefinitely though. He'll find himself stretched too thin and that's when things get squeaky.

If he's going to get the job he'll need some help. 

• Like 1

When the fixtures came out and before Steve Bruce gate I looked at the first 6 and though 12 points from those games and we are going to be there or there abouts.

So 3 games in 6 points and top 6 so far, no issues.

Lets see what happens vs luton a win and we could be top 2 again.

17 minutes ago, ... said:

Stop panicking ya big girls blouse,   Get thi sen down to bookies.  Gets us a few tips

• Haha 5

hahaha...you've got to love some of our fans reactions sometimes.

Struggling??? We've scored 5 in 3 games and conceded 2 in 3, Its hardly time for concern. If someone would have said to us, we would draw our first two away games and beat Barnsley at home, i think most realistic people would have taken this...but this would put us on less points than we are now. We have won 2 of our opening 3 games and deserved a point away at Millwall, I am happy with the start and i have seen enough to suggest we will score goals and also be fairly tight at the back. We are three games in after a disaster of a preseason (obvious reasons). We are in a decent position and the team to me looks like it is capable of pushing on!! 3 points on Tuesday night and we will all be smiling again.

Lets also look at Millwall's recent form...they've played four games (including the cup) and are still unbeaten, they have already played WBA twice and picked up 4 points. There isn't a side in this division that will go there and turn them over easily!!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ... said:

Another ludicrous post! Can people please think before posting.

26 minutes ago, ... said:

We have appointed rowett have you not heard

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bullen needs an experienced assistant. A wise head. We need to get the academy coaches back to the academy. But on the face of it, do we need additional coaches?

We head eight "coaches" on the pitch before the Millwall game. 

Bullen was stood observing.

Weaver was with the keepers

I think NS (Strudwick?) was doing warm ups.

There was another with the keeper and four others I didn't recognise.