3 games in and already struggling.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ok, so now you're just trolling. 

Thought you might have learnt from telling people to make bets. 

Truth be told, I'd have probably banned you for that. 

Aww, come on SiJ me owld, we need someone to keeps us laughing between matchdays. HMSPTL has slipped anchor and matchdays have become a serious day out again, FFS lol 

I do wonder sometimes what some Wednesday fans actually want

I reckon some of them will only accept wins in every. Single. Game. And only by 3 goals or more. And zero conceded.

I'm happy with how we've started, don't necessarily want Bullen as manager but who else is available?

Sometimes I think certain fans of clubs...any clubs...prefer a massive victory so they can post on facebook, images on instagram or snapchats to rival friends.......I genuinely think that's what footballs got to.

17 minutes ago, ... said:

For me we shouldn’t have lost any of the first 4. 

I dont think we would have under Bruce or an establish manager. The decisions Bullen made Saturday cost us 3 points so if we finish 3 points short of playoffs at least you know where it happened. 

An established manager can't stop Westwood coming for a cross he can't make or stop Smith shoving Iorfa.  

An established manager can't stop there lads pulling Rhodes back on that header.  Or stop their lad getting sent off and changing the rhythm of the game.  Or stopped Reach putting a bit too much drag on the half volley. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

An established manager can't stop Westwood coming for a cross he can't make or stop Smith shoving Iorfa.  

An established manager can't stop there lads pulling Rhodes back on that header.  Or stop their lad getting sent off and changing the rhythm of the game.  Or stopped Reach putting a bit too much drag on the half volley. 

But an established manager would have changed the formation. brought on more effective players and made his best players available.  

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ok, so now you're just trolling. 

Thought you might have learnt from telling people to make bets. 

Truth be told, I'd have probably banned you for that. 

Why am I trolling? I’m giving my opinion? 

Jesus Christ again with the banning? What’s people’s problems on here why do you want me banned? Did I force people to put bets on? Did I lie? Was there genuine malice meant.

the answer to those questions is no! 

Just now, ... said:

Why am I trolling? I’m giving my opinion? 

Jesus Christ again with the banning? What’s people’s problems on here why do you want me banned? Did I force people to put bets on? Did I lie? Was there genuine malice meant.

the answer to those questions is no! 

You encouraged people to part with money on something you clearly knew to not be true. 

Today you are trolling the website due to the fact that we lost to Millwall. 

You're either trolling or a wazzock. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, SiJ said:

This really is attention seeking garbage. 

And yes, I know we used to play in the Fifa tourneys. 

I don’t think you ever got a grasp on what this site is mate? It’s an forum for sharing opinions on our team?

does that make sense? Now I know you a sound guy so not going to take offence but seriously wtf.

9 minutes ago, ... said:

But an established manager would have changed the formation. brought on more effective players and made his best players available.  

Or... they might not have.

Anyway. Bullen did change formation. 

He could have picked a different squad.

An established manager might have picked a different squad. 

I might have picked a different squad. 

Doesn't mean the result would have been any different. 

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ... said:

Honestly you can alll neg me yo oblivion I willl be reminding you all about this post in a few weeks time when where 12th and already out of it.

I'm not gonna neg you but, I be here January when all the flair players have been sold or Bombsquaded to wipe your tears away. As he plays 1-9-1 against barnsley as they're a massive threat. I'll be here when you have a third game where a player doesn't cross the halfway line let alone a shot. I be here to hear his interview (he's got one and trots it out on weekly basis) "It's [Put owner's name here]'s money and we have to protect it" all the while doing the club up the wrong 'un and reversing progress from the Dave jones days. I'll be your shoulder to cry on

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

You encouraged people to part with money on something you clearly knew to not be true. 

Today you are trolling the website due to the fact that we lost to Millwall. 

You're either trolling or a wazzock. 

Well first of all the above is slander because I didn’t know it not to be true and actually there was more truth in it than you will ever know. 

Ans now where going on to personal insults. Time to log out old chum when it gets personal you’ve already lost. 

Just now, ... said:

I don’t think you ever got a grasp on what this site is mate? It’s an forum for sharing opinions on our team?

does that make sense? Now I know you a sound guy so not going to take offence but seriously wtf.

Not really posting opinions are you? 

it's hysterical nonsense or trolling. 

You're going to bump this thread up next week if we are 12th? Why? 

What purpose does this all serve?

A meh result against Millwall and this is the reaction. 

2 minutes ago, Tank_owl said:

The combination of the Stir and Pork infiltration based on headlines from the stir is laughable.

If your insinuating im a united fan then you couldn’t be more wrong! 

Im dealt with this question loads. Been on here 12 years nearly 13 been following Wednesday since 1992

Just now, SiJ said:

Not really posting opinions are you? 

it's hysterical nonsense or trolling. 

You're going to bump this thread up next week if we are 12th? Why? 

What purpose does this all serve?

A meh result against Millwall and this is the reaction. 

I said in a few games. Not 1 or 2 or 6 I mean an actual few so more like 10!