Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

24 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Where is foresteri if he is not playing he should just have taken the ban he would be 3 games through without barely being involved, does Nuihu really offer more than Fessi!!

Foresteri  has not got the pace to play on the wings for us in Bullens set up ,Nor is he physical enough when we play one up front.

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I think Bullen knows today's going to be a battle more than anything, they aren't a technical side at all. Would have preferred Bannan to Reach but he's there as an option of the try and nick a goal and close up.

What a difference though.

Even Reach, Even Bannan, both know they must be at the top of their game. Even Lee isn’t isn’t safe.

Out of FF, Bannan, Reach, Harris, Murphy, Hutch, Lee and Luongo only 5 of the 8 can play!

Fantastic. 

5 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I think Bullen knows today's going to be a battle more than anything, they aren't a technical side at all. Would have preferred Bannan to Reach but he's there as an option of the try and nick a goal and close up.

Interesting, I’m more of a mind we’ll prevail narrowly in a potentially quite high-scoring game here. Wouldn’t be too surprised at a 3-2 or similar.

54 minutes ago, owlandished said:

So, Lee stays in, no room for Bannan and 2 wingers.

Lets rip em a new one, then

Against Millwall you need to play the big players and Lee is well over 6 foot.lol