Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

I don't mind getting humped by a better team, but that was one of those frustrating losses that I really hate. But agree with some of the comments that we could still be playing tomorrow and we wouldn't have scored. Nowt to wet the bed over for me though, I'll chalk it off as a bad day at the office.

Can't wait till Tuesday night, I'm glad we have a quick turnaround to put this to the back of us.

UTO's

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Well... that's pretty much what we did. But Cooper and Pearce lapped up all the balls into their box, they had the beating of us all game physically.

By that I ment we should have kept iorfa on (if fit) and subbed Palmer and gone with a back 3. Then in the last 10 mins thrown iorfa and lees and the German up with Fletch.

21 minutes ago, Terry one leg said:

Absolutely, you don't feel embarrassed losing to ten men millwall?

people on here blam ing Rhodes as if Nuhui is Shearer,would have made no difference,we were poor,plenty of possesion but means nothing,if nobody can get it over the line,bad day all round,go again Tuesday

2 minutes ago, PriceAPP said:

Everyone’s been slagging Nuihu for the last 3 months on here.

now we’ve lost he should have been on instead of Rhodes? 

Who, coincidentally, people have been saying they want to see him play..

spot on pal Nuhui a strike rate since weve had him of about 1 in 8,Rhodes every time for me or even Winnall who is more physical than both of them,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frazzlebeak said:

This is why we need a Manager

No fan of bullen getting the permanent gig but your statement is a load of rubbish 

many a seasoned ‘manager’ has been done over by Millwall like today 

17 hours ago, Terry one leg said:

Absolutely, you don't feel embarrassed losing to ten men millwall?

Don't feel embarrassed no, disappointed yes. I wasn't there watched the game on a stream, but what I saw after the goal Millwall just defended with all 9 players and we couldn't get past them.