Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest domSWFC

I think this is the sort of feisty game that suits Iorfa, Luongo and Forestieri. I'd like to see something like this:

LINEUP111566026372618.png

Whereas Bullen has a luxury problem in choosing his starting XI, I don't envy him his task picking the right line up today. But I trust he gets it right. Ahh, feels good to have my morning cuppa coffee and the OMDT back. Terrific read and ready to go!

Up the Owls!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Didn't once get sent off against us after a few seconds of coming on as a sub for dirty weeds? Or was that somebody else?

Btw....thanks goodness you're back your Worshipfullness. Me and @roaminowl have been at war because I was concerned about you. 

Same guy I think! Let’s hope he gets sent off on within a minute on Saturday 

Welcome back Snoots. Let us know where you are next time. The missing persons enquiry was not what SYP needed on top of their panic at how to keep a few slumbering Luton Town fans away from the celebrating Wdnesdayites next Tuesday.

Anyway, head says 1-1 today but heart hopes we can “do one” over the least friendly of the southern teams. 

Right, need to go; my ferret is looking longingly at me.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Welcome back Snoots. Let us know where you are next time. The missing persons enquiry was not what SYP needed on top of their panic at how to keep a few slumbering Luton Town fans away from the celebrating Wdnesdayites next Tuesday.

Anyway, head says 1-1 today but heart hopes we can “do one” over the least friendly of the southern teams. 

Right, need to go; my ferret is looking longingly at me.

Plater here everybody...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Sat on Preston Station waiting for the 3rd cancelled train home in torrential rain and lo and behold a ray of light shines from the Samsung telling bone ......

Where the funk have you been you wasterel?

That "wibblingninny" from Suffolk nearly got a life ban prattling on about your absence !!!!

Anyhow glad you are back ...

Will fill you in on what's been happening later with the "Macclesfield incident" etc ...

Big day tomorrow 3 points required and Bully slots higher up the echelons of the Wednesday Hall of fame 0-2 

Win or lose we follow the Blues 

n Jack n Meg.............

I used to work in Preston when I was on my gap placement year at Uni. Well, was meant to last a year but managed all 6 weeks of the holidays before jacking it in. Proper craphole! Very much like our opponents today. Hope we can get win and keep this run going. Wait for Bullen to get MoTM and it all unwind. 

• Like 1

Oh. You're back are you?

Been to see the family have you?

Been to see the family you "just don't gel with"?

Think you can just waltz back in here and it will be all 'welcome back Snoots'....'we've missed you Snoots'....'thanks m'lud' do you?

Well it is! It is!!

Just don't bloody well do it again!

Now where's that rolling pin.....

• Like 1

Just done a bit of historical digging regarding the "rolling pin of Elmet"

Apparently it was so revered in the dark ages its power of control was sought out, by anyone who had the means,  to control anyone they wanted!!

The first written evidence of its power was from the abbot of Sherburn monastery who would control the urges of the monks by having them place there erect manhoods on a table and administer a sharp tap with the rolling pin. This had the desired effect on the thoughts of the monks and they were able to concentrate on there illumination of scrolls. 

Word spread among the monastic communities of the time and the rolling pins power was even venerated on a hillside at Cern that we can all see today .  Its obvious that by the shape of the rolling pin the Abbott of Sherburn was a bit heavy handed.

Cern Giant.jpg

• Haha 8

Thank Christopher you’re back Snoots old thing! You’ve been as sorely missed as a dose of clap. Milw-wawl today then, once more into the jaws at the Den. Our club bar man ‘Dave’ is a pwoper milw-wawl fan, so may have a small wager with him when he’s wandering around here walking his dog. Tricky game to predict, it’s one of those on paper we’re better but... so would be happy with a win. However, 4-0 to us wouldn’t be out of the question. I like the look of the squad this season, much less flimsy than before and a smidge more Warp Factor 7 than before.

Come on you Blue and White wizaaards! Let’s smash these Cockney Rebels!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

I think this is the sort of feisty game that suits Iorfa, Luongo and Forestieri. I'd like to see something like this:

LINEUP111566026372618.png

Tough blood and guts game, reach will go into hiding and FF sent off.