Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

• Wednesday are looking to win their first three league matches of a season outside the top-flight for the first time since the 1990-91 campaign, winning promotion at the end of that season.

No pressure than lads!!!

:image:

•  
  •  
  •  
  • Wednesday have named the oldest average starting XI age in the Championship so far this season (28 years and 192 days).

And we all thought that we had gotten rid of all the old players.

WTF:

• Haha 3

Westwood back in would be my only change, perhaps controversial  but I'd rest Bannan a while longer on the bench if hes not 100%. We looked a threat on the counter attack last week, so no real need to be more pragmatic just because were away from home. We looked to have a nice balance about us.

I've got the last two results spot on (complete fluke) and apologise in advance, but the first result which comes to mind is 1-1.

Of our opening games, this is one of the most difficult. Of course its a winnable game and hope my mini run of correct result predictions is ended in our favour. 

• Like 1

Sat on Preston Station waiting for the 3rd cancelled train home in torrential rain and lo and behold a ray of light shines from the Samsung telling bone ......

Where the funk have you been you wasterel?

That "wibblingninny" from Suffolk nearly got a life ban prattling on about your absence !!!!

Anyhow glad you are back ...

Will fill you in on what's been happening later with the "Macclesfield incident" etc ...

Big day tomorrow 3 points required and Bully slots higher up the echelons of the Wednesday Hall of fame 0-2 

Win or lose we follow the Blues 

n Jack n Meg.............

• Like 6

That's it, the OMDT, just around midnight (GMT), it's on now...Lord Snooty has spoken, anything said henceforth, can and will be held against you in the OWLSTALK COURT OF LAW.  So I'll start.....

Millwall is about to meet the new Wednesday, and I don't think they'll like it.  

• Like 3