A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

I can only realistically see Everton being a good enough offer to tempt him to leave.

Although that said, if Watford / Newcastle / Southampton came knocking and offered to double his wages, it would be a test to say no.

Wilder is no doubt a complete full weighter, but he’s a very very good manager and he’ll no doubt be ambitious. Deep down he’ll know that there’s only so far you can go with a club the pigs size

I can see him jumping ship if a club like Everton, Newcastle or Villa come calling 

Edited by Stoop

24 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Wilder is no doubt a complete full weighter, but he’s a very very good manager and he’ll no doubt be ambitious. Deep down he’ll know that there’s only so far you can go with a club the pigs size

I can see him jumping ship if a club like Everton, Newcastle or Villa come calling 

All managers are the same. The Cowleys would no doubt barring a complete meltdown have had a job for life at Lincoln but ambition took over. Few more glorious 1 nil defeats and who knows

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Any idea what’s going on with that Ravel Morrison, not involved today and pigs on twitter saying they are there for him? 

Apparently he’s posted he’s not happy. Depression by the looks of it.

By the way, genuinely sad for him if true. His career has just never matched up to what was expected and this is not unexpected. I could make a quip or two about it but it doesn’t seem fair.

And on another note, congrats to Utd on their 0-0 win away at high flying Watford today.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

6 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Apparently Watford hadn’t had a clean sheet in the league for 19 games, but it was a plucky point for Dem Blavdes.

Watford took both their strikers off

Talksport - Watford should have won

Radio Sheffield. - Watford should have won and had the better chances 

United Fans in P&G - Watford should have won but for Henderson

Wilder  - Players are disappointed and felt we should have won. But we’re in the Prem-yer League and should have beaten the European champions last week 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf like I said only caught last 30 mins of Utd game on radio Sheff but snortbeast Edwards was making out like they mullered Watford. Like you said talksport said poor game but Watford better chances. 

Edwards was commenting on a game on RS a few years ago they were 4 down at HT and he was going on about they were the better side and could go on to win the game they'd just been unlucky and a few decisions had gone against them. The blokes been deluded for years.

4 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

A point away from home isn't a bad result for them, just got to hope they keep struggling for goals.

When they keep losing at home, a point away to the bottom team who haven't kept a clean sheet for 19 games isn't good.