Teams arrived in Germany

6 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

Kieran Lee training as normal.

Bully stepping up again, what a rock he’s been for the team last few seasons.

Bang on...and some slate Bullen. Proper loyal servant!! If Bruce has a 1/10 of his loyalty we would be going into 19/20 season solid as a rock.

Good to see the players are still giving it their all despite what’s gone on. 

9 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

This Bruce business might just give us that all in the trenches together mentality we need.

Agree, the more you read into it the more his actions stink, I never thought he was such an ars# and thats being polite.

45 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

good to see that tony strudwick has travelled to germany , I doubt he was impressed by bruce getting him here then leaving 1-2 weeks after he starts work , I bet all the players and staff have lost all respect for bruce. 

I was going to mention about Strudwick, can’t see him in the pictures. Is he the one in the videos encouraging the lads?

Talks a lot of sense does Bullen. Great to have him around the place. I think he will still be in charge for the Reading game. Personally hope he isn’t and we have a new manager in place but I really hope Bullen is kept on the coaching staff. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Talks a lot of sense does Bullen. Great to have him around the place. I think he will still be in charge for the Reading game. Personally hope he isn’t and we have a new manager in place but I really hope Bullen is kept on the coaching staff. 

I think that DC wanted to keep him on before bruce came in with his sycophants..  

Sad to say, but I hope he never gets the manager's job because that will be the beginning of the end of his time here, as it is with every manager at the moment they join any football club.

He'd never be able to properly go back to what he does now, which is practically a job for life - and one he seems very good at.