New Manager- top 3 choices

Hughton is the only one I genuinely want but he’s reportedly not interested but going off the betting list the ones I’d be able to cope with are...

Nigel Pearson, Daniel Stendel and Gary Rowett. 

I could write a list of 100 with the ones I don’t want, but I just really don’t want some unknown obscure manager, we have tried this and hasn’t worked, we need someone whose now tried and tested in the division.

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We need brothers as Managers. It's the way forward.

My choices below:

1. The Cowley Brothers

2. The Righteous Brothers

3. The Neville Brothers

4 . The Brownlee Brothers

5. The Isley Brothers

Could i add The Muldoon Brothers

23 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I'd go foreign now - the lack of home talent is abysmal and completely non exciting. 

VB 

Setien (ex Real Betis) 

Stendel 

I would seriously look to take on someone similar to Bielsa style of football. If he can turn that Leeds team of last year into what they became - then there is no reason we can't.  

Quique Setién had Betis playing some lovely football, not sure why he left Betis but that’d be a real coup.

My list would be the same as yours but swapping Stendel for Hughton. 

3 to avoid is too difficult. 30 to avoid would be more reasonable looking at the same old shïte who are out of work. Really hope the club shows some ambition with this next appointment

52 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

Why is Sol Campbell not being touted at all?  Lots of the "golden generation" now coming in and doing good jobs and he performed wonders at Macclesfield.  Also great contacts (got Andy Cole in as finishing coach for example).

I'm starting to lean towards a younger up-and-coming manager with some fresh ideas rather than another one from the usual managerial merry-go-round.