New Manager- top 3 choices

9 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

GVB

Arteta

Cook

In that order.

This. If we can’t get hughton. Hughton GVB or Arteta would put a real buzz around the place and a sign of intent. Come on Mr C get cracking. 

1 hour ago, torres said:

Why not Monk out of interest?

Don't mind Monk as a manager, but with the recent chat about dodgy dealings and agent influence... don't get me wrong, I'm not naive, I know all managers do a bit of it... they all have friends and contacts and a bit of mutual back scratching... but I'm sick of it at Wednesday. Just want to drain the swamp that's accumulated since Carlos' second season. Purely IMO. 

30 minutes ago, Beholder said:

I like the Sheridan suggestion.

Always done well in lower leagues. Never had a chance at a higher club.

Very underrated manager imo and obviously a lagend for Wednesday.

You think Stendal would be a risk but would be happy with an average , lower league manager ? I’d actually rather Carlos back and I never thought I’d say that 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Don't mind Monk as a manager, but with the recent chat about dodgy dealings and agent influence... don't get me wrong, I'm not naive, I know all managers do a bit of it... they all have friends and contacts and a bit of mutual back scratching... but I'm sick of it at Wednesday. Just want to drain the swamp that's accumulated since Carlos' second season. Purely IMO. 

Fair enough, very valid points.

Going purely on his teams and the way i've seen them play - i wouldn't be against him, but as you said we don't need any more nonsense behind the scenes 

5 minutes ago, james o connor said:

You think Stendal would be a risk but would be happy with an average , lower league manager ? I’d actually rather Carlos back and I never thought I’d say that 

Every appointment is a risk, nothing is certain in football, I'd never heard of Stendel till about 6 months ago.

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

I'd go foreign now - the lack of home talent is abysmal and completely non exciting. 

VB 

Setien (ex Real Betis) 

Stendel 

I would seriously look to take on someone similar to Bielsa style of football. If he can turn that Leeds team of last year into what they became - then there is no reason we can't.  

we'd have a good idea as to knowing what we'd get with hughton, as for 'foreign' for every bielsa (and they've won f. all under him) there might be a hundred coco and jos', and look at our recent 'track record' on it.