Odds For The New Manager

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, Harry Cannister said:

Personally I think we won't appoint anyone until either we go on a bad run or at least 10 games into the season purely based on the fact that now that the 3 Steve's have left we are saving 100k a week in wages which can only help our FFP situation..............crafty DC

If we are sticking with Bullen then we need another coach or two to come in and help out anyway.

We are essentially 3 down after those 3 left for newcastle.

Guest Ferkorf
31 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Someone even posted earlier that 4 wins would be considered failure.

That was me and It would be.

12 points from the first 6 minimum based on form since Jos left and  if we are expected to challenge for top 6 and not have another mediocre season.

If we cant beat teams like millwall Barnsley reading with the group of players we have then we are in a relegation fight this season

33 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

12 points from the first 6 minimum based on form since Jos left and  if we are expected to challenge for top 6 and not have another mediocre season.

12 from 6 = auto promotion form. And that is your minimum requirement. So i guess a point at milwall wouldn't be good enough, even though 7 points from 3 is also auto promotion form. In fact if we get 7 from 3 throught the season we will pizz the league with record points.

Guest Ferkorf
4 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

12 from 6 = auto promotion form. And that is your minimum requirement. So i guess a point at milwall wouldn't be good enough, even though 7 points from 3 is also auto promotion form. In fact if we get 7 from 3 throught the season we will pizz the league with record points.

And hopefully we do because thats why we are here... Lol 

Uto!

Edited by Ferkorf

Will the competition from Huddersfield for a manager give our search a bit of urgency? 

I can’t see them going for another foreign unknown after winning 1 in the last 26-27 games. 

I can see Rowett going there and the lumping will be over! 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Don't know about that, there are no guarantees in football and especially at this level. Some of those are the types of fixtures we slipped up in, even when we made the play-offs. There's no guarantee that even Bruce would have won those games, if he was still here. Millwall away will be tricky, they've started quite well. Luton won't be easy either.

How often at this level do we see surprise results or bottom teams beat top teams, on their day, almost anyone can beat anyone at this level. Everyone plays everyone eventually, I remember last season some people saying the Pigs had had a kind run of games, yet they stayed up there. Points are points, regardless of who they're against, just gotta keep racking them up and proving people wrong.

Bruce wouldn’t have won them as we’d be playing 4-4-2 or his beloved 5-3-2. It’s Bully who switched us to 4-3-3 to use our wingers and make us stronger in midfield.