Odds For The New Manager

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hughton 2/1 fav for Huddersfield job. Be very annoying if he goes there after turning us down because he apparently wants a Prem job. 

I think our job is the most prestigious there is ...but I'm afraid we just have to accept that clubs just recently having spent a couple of years in the Premier league are thought of as higher profile by people out of our circle

even the likes of Huddersfield or Bournemouth cardiff etc  unthinkable to us but now bigger jobs 

embarrassing sad state of affairs but  a result of mis management for decades 

They have let their best player go to Brighton on loan for the season. Mooy signed a new three  year contract , then goes on loan. Good move in my view cause if Brighton want to sign him permenantly Udders will be quids in.

29 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

would be a very good appointment if we can get him

Type who needs a few weeks with players, would certainly add to current coaching team which is threadbare. Personally would prefer Cowley's think they would be cheaper too as getting stuff out of Preston is never cheap.

20 minutes ago, JimmyMaC said:

Sooner wait for Farke to get the bullet,when it goes bras up at northwich,put bully on a temp and bide ya time,delia has a trigger finger shes not as respectfull as Thia owners,our guy could learn a lot from northwichs best gravy maker

With the way Pukki is playing at the minute, I don't think Farke has too much to worry about for a while at least.