Odds For The New Manager

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just been looking at the odds for the next Huddersfield manager. Lee Bowyer now 3/10 favourite and Cowley 5/1. Be gutted if they got Cowley in. 

The SkyBet Wednesday Manager market has been dead for days. I think the Chairman’s forgot he hasn’t got a manager? :wacko:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just been looking at the odds for the next Huddersfield manager. Lee Bowyer now 3/10 favourite and Cowley 5/1. Be gutted if they got Cowley in. 

if you read the post a month or so ago from someone who knows them:  they would come they just don't want to put lincoln in the sh*t that bruce did to us - compo should sort it 

I'm convinced they will do well somewhere 

it's a gamble 

55 minutes ago, steelowl said:

if you read the post a month or so ago from someone who knows them:  they would come they just don't want to put lincoln in the sh*t that bruce did to us - compo should sort it 

I'm convinced they will do well somewhere 

it's a gamble 

Would love us to take a chance on them. 

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

The SkyBet Wednesday Manager market has been dead for days. I think the Chairman’s forgot he hasn’t got a manager? :wacko:

I reckon he's happy carrying on as we are.  He'll replace Bullen as and when he feels it's necessary.

11 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I reckon he's happy carrying on as we are.  He'll replace Bullen as and when he feels it's necessary.

i'm not sham

imo it's necessary now  and I appreciate bullen's contribution to the club 

he's playing it too safe to try and get the job  i'd love to see a muck or nettles approach get people excited  hillsboro watching commitment to win s a hell of an atmosphere 

40 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Another season potentially wrecked then. He supposedly wants promotion yet starts the season with someone who lets face it is a coach/caretaker manager. Nothing more. Granted he’s good in press conferences and probably runs a happy dressing room but the games at Millwall and Preston tell you he’s not cut out to be the manager of a promotion challenging side.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Another season potentially wrecked then. He supposedly wants promotion yet starts the season with someone who lets face it is a coach/caretaker manager. Nothing more. Granted he’s good in press conferences and probably runs a happy dressing room but the games at Millwall and Preston tell you he’s not cut out to be the manager of a promotion challenging side.

If the above was a true reflection of our start to the season.  DC will replace him sooner rather than later.

Edited by Sham67

Excellent post I though from Great Big Galaa:

He supposedly wants promotion yet starts the season with someone who lets face it is a coach/caretaker manager. Nothing more. Granted he’s good in press conferences and probably runs a happy dressing room but the games at Millwall and Preston tell you he’s not cut out to be the manager of a promotion challenging side

36 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

And yet we are above WBA who have arguably a better team and the very experienced Slaven Bilic in charge.

Fans need to remember that even though we have an improved side it is far from being the best in the league and we are not going to win everything. 

Furthermore it takes time to settle new players in and find the best team and positioning. 

Don't get me wrong I am unsure on Bullen and if he is staying he needs a very adept no2 to take up the slack and take some of the pressure off.

But let's not forget where we are and ahead of some very good teams with experienced managers. 

47 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Who would have as manager?  And if that manager lost two games against similar games to Preston and Millwall would you want him to be sacked?

Seems to me your setting the bar to a very high standard.

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I'd nearly forgot we'd got a chairman; the silence is deafening.

14 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Yes does it worry you?  The poster is old enough and brave enough to answer for him/herself.  Doesn't need you to hold their hand.

Doesn’t worry me one bit old pal but I think you need to change the record its

flipping boring.