Odds For The New Manager

41 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Maybe not but doesnt change the fact I would have him back. 

Think we should get bruce and cc back anall,

Then with Bullen as manager. Bruce, gray and cc in the coaching dept we would prob go up with record points...jos could drive the coach..bus i mean

55 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Think we should get bruce and cc back anall,

Then with Bullen as manager. Bruce, gray and cc in the coaching dept we would prob go up with record points...jos could drive the coach..bus i mean

Jos would  crash the bus and injure the team. This would complete the job he didnt finish , getting us relegated.:ph34r:

How come the Barnsley manager has dropped off the radar..loads on here wanted him a couple of weeks ago.

Think Stoke will be adding to 'the list' soon, no doubt he knows the game inside out, has contacts all over the world. He was brill with Luton.. Nailed on 1/2 fav in a month.

lol

Must be checking out 200 managers,the way we did with the van backache transfer,lets hope their near the bottom by now.

whatever happened to old Sean O Driscoll the ex donny manager? They played some great stuff,just waltzed through us,he built a cracking side for next to nowt

5 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Must be checking out 200 managers,the way we did with the van backache transfer,lets hope their near the bottom by now.

whatever happened to old Sean O Driscoll the ex donny manager? They played some great stuff,just waltzed through us,he built a cracking side for next to nowt

He's working with Portsmouth's academy.

I can't imagine he's on Chansiri's radar.