Chris Hughton

Guest gizowl
7 minutes ago, mallrat said:

Does anybody know for sure that Bruce is leaving? 

Nobody knows at this point, the itk are talking gonads ,and the club won't make any statement until there's something to be said. 

Bit soft and it’s suggested we have a few characters at the club but on paper he’d be good. Presumably his wages would be similar to Bruce and we’d have the compo for the accounts.

But why hasn’t he popped up elsewhere, might be having a break. 

I know he’s not popular with many on here but I’ve always quite liked Rowett. Also a fan of Monk but his agent has had some bad press recently so that rules him out!

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Bit soft and it’s suggested we have a few characters at the club but on paper he’d be good. Presumably his wages would be similar to Bruce and we’d have the compo for the accounts.

But why hasn’t he popped up elsewhere, might be having a break. 

I know he’s not popular with many on here but I’ve always quite liked Rowett. Also a fan of Monk but his agent has had some bad press recently so that rules him out!

Think Monk and Rowett have done well to get jobs without actually achieving loads. And agree r.e Hughton. Its worrying in a way that he wasn't linked heavier to other big jobs. Maybe he doesn't want to manage another team yet or sees himself as a Premiership manager I don't know but its rare that so many people on here want him in and woild be happy with it. Its like he's the perfect man to swoop in and save this bad situation. 

The likes of Moyes and Hughes will probably need to work in the championship next. 

I notice Bruno Labbadia is out of work and we interviewed him before Jos arrived 

However, we really need someone who can do what Bruce has been doing and bring everyone together and speak the language of the fans. Even if is all empty words there’s an art too it and the likes of laws, Jones and Bruce are good at it. 

55 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree, Christ alive what a depressing list. 

Rather paint a smiley face on Bullens left nut to do the job than those (Not the right one, he's a geordie) :biggrin:

Honestly looking at that list I’d rather give it bully no joke 

not that he would be my number one choice but he would be top of that list 

4 hours ago, Quist said:

True not hot promied yet but he will. He did well at Birmingham, performed better at Middlesboro than Pulis and did well a Leeds until team ran out of steam. Swansea have played worse since he left. He manages Northern clubs as well.

?????????????

Is this some kind of curry?