Chris Hughton

If we want a British manager with Championship experience & a promotion on his CV he's probably the best of what's available, but it wouldn't be a particularly exciting appointment for me.

Club is in a soft embargo at the moment, accounts still not published. Perhaps there have been delays, and all will be well in that department soon. But until resolved I can’t see many managers wanting to come here right now. 

Edited by bigdan2003

No thank you.

Boring, negative tactics, can't get the best out of technically gifted players.

Remind you of anyone? He just wouldn't suit what we're trying to do right now. 

Record aside, avoid him.

1 minute ago, Quist said:

I would prefer Monk has he is younger and has done well under similar circumstances.

I'm going to sound picky and negative here. But i wouldn't want Monk either. I think he must have the best agent in the world to keep landing big jobs, yet hasn't had a good run or promotion at any club yet.

14 minutes ago, Think tank said:

The only appointment that we can make to avoid the departure of Bruce being a disaster! 

Really hope DC is on it already! 

Best learn to spell his name then pal just in case 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Hooper said:

I'm going to sound picky and negative here. But i wouldn't want Monk either. I think he must have the best agent in the world to keep landing big jobs, yet hasn't had a good run or promotion at any club yet.

True not hot promied yet but he will. He did well at Birmingham, performed better at Middlesboro than Pulis and did well a Leeds until team ran out of steam. Swansea have played worse since he left. He manages Northern clubs as well.