Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sod all from Dom on Twitter with regards Bruce being linked with the Newcastle job. Ffs. 

He’d be slagged off if he was just stirring it up, no point saying owt unless it’s from horses mouth 

Newcastle fans

'Please God. Just smite me now.'

'Actually winced in pain from Bruce, someone asked me if I was okay'

Why does he keep getting jobs? And nobody tell me he's a safe pair of hands - he's proven quite the opposite in the PL.

I doubt it'll be Bruce or anyone currently working for another club but you never know with this club.

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sod all from Dom on Twitter with regards Bruce being linked with the Newcastle job. Ffs. 

He must surely have asked, if he didn't then why the hell not. And why not post what he did or didn't reply.

3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Newcastle fans

'Please God. Just smite me now.'

'Actually winced in pain from Bruce, someone asked me if I was okay'

Why does he keep getting jobs? And nobody tell me he's a safe pair of hands - he's proven quite the opposite in the PL.

I doubt it'll be Bruce or anyone currently working for another club but you never know with this club.

Why does he keep getting jobs? Might be something to do with him having 4 promotions from this league on his CV. Can’t be doing with them Geordies.

• Haha 2

Wednesday fans are always worrying about something. If there's nothing to worry about they will get into a panic about there being nothing to worry about and that must be because we aren't being told the truth.

The truth is there's bugger all we can do about anything so quit worrying. We will sign who we sign, we will be managed by Bruce (hopefully) or someone else. We will be under embargo until we aren't. The ground will be sold or not.

At the end of the day Sheffield Wednesday will survive

There is definite interest from Newcastle and the gist is that he would take it this time.

If he only has a one year rolling contract it doesn’t protect us much either. So reading between the lines it could be a cack end to the week.  

1 minute ago, prowl said:

Wednesday fans are always worrying about something. If there's nothing to worry about they will get into a panic about there being nothing to worry about and that must be because we aren't being told the truth.

The truth is there's bugger all we can do about anything so quit worrying. We will sign who we sign, we will be managed by Bruce (hopefully) or someone else. We will be under embargo until we aren't. The ground will be sold or not.

We don’t want to just survive though? I want the club to progress

Just now, prowl said:

True...but before Bruce arrived things were in a pretty poor state...Im not forking out 450 quid to watch the club fall the bit for 5 months before we might kick start our season..last two pre-seasons have been a shambles and I was hoping for a second we might have learnt a lesson.

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Or just that no one has had the chance to speak to him yet?

Given it’s all over sky news, various journos will have been in touch with the club and they’ve not said anything. There’s even one in Portugal. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

There is definite interest from Newcastle and the gist is that he would take it this time.

If he only has a one year rolling contract it doesn’t protect us much either. So reading between the lines it could be a cack end to the week.  

Agreed. If offered it I would be pretty certain he would take it. Im just hoping that they are interested but they don’t end up offering the job to Bruce.