Steve Bruce

Guest gizowl
20 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

Bruce is in Portugal on holiday and has been for a while.

Its a long way to ''walk'' from for a guy who usually drives to the kebab shop.

Is this fact or fiction? 

5 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Worrying, if true.

If Chansiri manages to balls it up with Bruce (undermine him, not allow him to do his job properly etc) then that'd be the final straw for me. 

Edited by SiJ

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

If Chansiri manages to balls it up with Bruce (undermine him, not allow him to do his job properly etc) then that'd be the final straw for me. 

I'd have to concur with that.

1 minute ago, swfctc1 said:

Obviously knows more than he’s saying 

wonder what bids are in 

Maybe selling Rhodes to Norwich for a realistic fee is one of them, would be in line with Norwich fans thinking he’s close to staying with them for next weeks training 

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Maybe selling Rhodes to Norwich for a realistic fee is one of them, would be in line with Norwich fans thinking he’s close to staying with them for next weeks training 

Yep, probably the biggest deal on the table at the moment, which you would think unlocks some budget to bring others in. 

I don’t think DC meddles, he might have an opinion but most owners do.

Reading between the lines, the issue is the reluctance to move players out (even surplus ones) and an obsession with maximising sales value but in the real world and in this market where all teams are cutting their cloth, many deals won’t happen. As we need a whole new team we can’t keep up the who blinks first thing.