Steve Bruce

35 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's walked out with his hands up whilst some chickens came home to roost is what I've managed to glean from this thread so far.

The stick!! You're forgetting the stick - apparently some poo has fallen off it or summat

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Can't wait for the season to start. 

This off season in particular has been painful so far ...

I know what you mean but if we stay embargoed and can’t bring in players the season will be a total clusterfook that will end in relegation.,.i definitely don’t wanna see that!

4 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I know what you mean but if we stay embargoed and can’t bring in players the season will be a total clusterfook that will end in relegation.,.i definitely don’t wanna see that!

A couple of weeks ago this site was full of comments and threads about promotion and a good season ahead. 

All of a sudden it's doom and gloom time again and we're looking down not up.

We all know that finances are an issue, as they were when Bruce arrived. Accross the leagues there has been minimal business done so far. Why should it be any different at S6.

FFS.

5 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Oh ffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

A couple of weeks ago this site was full of comments and threads about promotion and a good season ahead. 

All of a sudden it's doom and gloom time again and we're looking down not up.

We all know that finances are an issue, as they were when Bruce arrived. Accross the leagues there has been minimal business done so far. Why should it be any different at S6.

FFS.

BECAUSE WE ARE IN AN EMBARGO AND HAVE NOT EVEN HANDED IN OUR ACCOUNTS!  

Guest Kagoshimaowl
27 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Oh for crying out loud man,get some balls.

Not about balls mate. I just can’t face another season of watching players like Baker, Fox and Pelupessy as regulars. If you want to then that’s up to you. I will still be an Owls supporter but will not wake up at ridiculous o’clock to watch us head towards relegation. Of course there is still time to sign players but we can’t do that in an embargo.  Something really weird is going on behind the scenes and I have a feeling this season is going to be awful.  I REALLY hope I’m wrong but I’m sick of seeing my club not being run poorly!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Does your mother know the bed needs changing.  Grow up and get a pair.

So we aren’t in an embargo? We’ve signed loads of players? We have no cash flow problems? Our manager is happy? Don’t want to get in a slanging match mate but get your head out of the clouds. If we don’t sort this money problem out we will not be having a good season. FACT!

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Not about balls mate. I just can’t face another season of watching players like Baker, Fox and Pelupessy as regulars. If you want to then that’s up to you. I will still be an Owls supporter but will not wake up at ridiculous o’clock to watch us head towards relegation. Of course there is still time to sign players but we can’t do that in an embargo.  Something really weird is going on behind the scenes and I have a feeling this season is going to be awful.  I REALLY hope I’m wrong but I’m sick of seeing my club not being run poorly!

Reading that,its absolutely about having a nut sack.

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Even if we don't sign any players.  None of the 3 players mentioned will be regulars.  They'd be lucky to make 20 games collectively.