Steve Bruce

2 minutes ago, torres said:

Where does its top though?

Wednesday commenting on every single rumour just to stop the rumour spreading?

Don't want that by any means but a chairman's statement along the lines of "We are aware of the delay in our accounts and uncertainty about transfer embargoes. We can confirm we are/are not under a soft embargo. We have plans in place, do not envisage any problems in resolving this with the football league in the near future and as such have offered a number of contracts to players Steve Bruce has identified as players he would like to bring to the club. See you at Owls In the park"

• Like 1

Guest gizowl
5 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I don’t think he’s walked but Some sh it is about to leave the stick.

Says who, Brian the Blade, Humpty dumpty, Father xmas, if nowts based on facts I wish people would just shut the fornicate up, there's plenty going on without people talking poo . 

Didn't Steve Bruce talk about the club's financial position at some length towards the end of the season, something along the lines of yes we have ftp issues but so do lots of other clubs in the division. Didn't sound like a man who'd been kept in the dark. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Didn't Steve Bruce talk about the club's financial position at some length towards the end of the season, something along the lines of yes we have ftp issues but so do lots of other clubs in the division. Didn't sound like a man who'd been kept in the dark. 

He certainly did...even talked about it in his first press interview. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking at all of the evidence we know so far, from credible media sources....not BS on twitter, or posters with a grudge...

- ground sold and accounts delayed due to this process

-  "soft embargo" is due to accounts not being submitted - i would suspect we knew this would happen

- Harris, Adubajo, Borner all set to be announced

- links to other players

- Westwood, Lee, Palmer new deals

It doesn't look or feel like a club that's about to lose it's manager and be placed into a year long embargo.

7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Looking at all of the evidence we know so far, from credible media sources....not BS on twitter, or posters with a grudge...

- ground sold and accounts delayed due to this process

-  "soft embargo" is due to accounts not being submitted - i would suspect we knew this would happen

- Harris, Adubajo, Borner all set to be announced

- links to other players

- Westwood, Lee, Palmer new deals

It doesn't look or feel like a club that's about to lose it's manager and be placed into a year long embargo.

No it certainly doesn't. Although, I genuinely had a dream the other night that Palmer rejected his contract. Weird, because i really couldn't care less.

Must admit if I was Bruce I'd be peed off that the club has made trading difficult because they can't submit their accounts on time even after a two month extension. Totally ridiculous IMO.

As for SB walking it would have been reported by Star or Sky by now if true.

Edited by Beauchief Owl