Sam Winnall

What are we doing with this lad then? Is he going to be in contention to play this season? 

As he only has a year left should we be cashing in the chips? Could anyone envisage him getting another deal here? I can't.

Even though he was coming back from injury I got the impression that Bruce wasn't that keen...

I want him to have a proper go at it hes the only striker I see work his socks off when he gets games, But no point him hanging around if Bruce wknt play him move him on , I'm hoping hes in front of nuhiu at least this season

Edited by stocksyuto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like him as a player and I think he’s had a raw deal here plus a nasty injury setback. He looked very good at Barnsley and had we continued playing him perhaps he’d be worth a lot more as he did well at Derby too.

As it stands I could see us just getting our money back for him and him going on to have a solid season or two elsewhere 

33 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I want him to have a proper go at it hes the only striker I see work his socks off when he gets games, But no point him hanging around if Bruce wknt play him move him on , I'm hoping hes in front of nuhiu at least this season

Well watch more games 

No matter what you think of Atty he grafts his nuts off when he gets on 

Fletchers game, sometimes to the detriment of scoring imo, is all work rate 

I find it incredible the number of times ours fans can't make a case for a player without feeling the need to denigrate another of our players 

Winnall needs to earn his shot i haven't seen anything from him when he's been called on that makes me want him in front of anyone and it would seem sensible that he hasn't shown enough in training to force his way in front of any other player either .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

I like him as a player and I think he’s had a raw deal here plus a nasty injury setback. He looked very good at Barnsley and had we continued playing him perhaps he’d be worth a lot more as he did well at Derby too.

As it stands I could see us just getting our money back for him and him going on to have a solid season or two elsewhere 

How has he had a raw deal ?

Surely he has make it impossible for the manager not to pick him the responsibility is his 

He certainly hasn't done anything i've seen to make me say wow we have to play him 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

What are we doing with this lad then? Is he going to be in contention to play this season? 

As he only has a year left should we be cashing in the chips? Could anyone envisage him getting another deal here? I can't.

Even though he was coming back from injury I got the impression that Bruce wasn't that keen...

I know I’m not

51 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

his strike rate is good but SB not a fan,imo far superior to Nuhui but whatever,

9 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Well watch more games 

No matter what you think of Atty he grafts his nuts off when he gets on 

Fletchers game, sometimes to the detriment of scoring imo, is all work rate 

I find it incredible the number of times ours fans can't make a case for a player without feeling the need to denigrate another of our players 

Winnall needs to earn his shot i haven't seen anything from him when he's been called on that makes me want him in front of anyone and it would seem sensible that he hasn't shown enough in training to force his way in front of any other player either .

far,far superior to Nuhui ffs look at the strike rates people who keep banging on about Nuhui will keep us in this division ..ffs go to a game !!!!

• Haha 2

It was pretty obvious he wasn’t good enough at this level Anybody who actually took the trouble to watch him, could see he didn’t have the basic skills Makes you wonder what our scouts actually know about football, that January window was an absolute farce

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Bruce hardly used him. I think another Championship club would definitely take him. Lets just hope we don't set a ridiculous asking price.

Ive heard 16m rumoured 

• Haha 1