Have we sold our ground

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So the administrators stopped it... I didn’t say Anderson Called for admin, I said he was stopped.

Yeah only because when he borrowed the 5 million from Moonshift using his shares, he didnt pay moonshift back when the deadline was up, If he had, or had not taken the loan in the first place, he could, and would have liquidated it, because Moonshift wouldnt have been able to do anything.

Where have I defended ken Anderson?  I have said very clearly we don’t want a Coventry, oyston or Anderson scenario. Ar you being deliberately simple???

Right here:

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Im not goi g to argue that Anderson wasn’t a cheeky monkey, but he originally came in to try and make Bolton successful again, just like most new owners

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Oh behave. People getting insulted for insulted sake......

Why don't you infer we all have a mental illness and are simple again, that should sort it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

He is 'buying' the ground from himself. It's just moving balances around on a sheet, otherwise known as creative accounting.

The fact that he already owns 100% of everything has maybe escaped you

And will no doubt “buy it back” once / if we gain promotion. HMS PTL in dry docks undergoing refitting, ahead of the next campaign. If this does get past the EFL then we should have working capital within FFP to compete.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

People getting insulted by YOU because they disagree with the drivel your spouting 

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Pretty much 95% of owners just want to make money 

tbh I'm not sure that's the case that joke about best way to become a millionaire is to be a billionaire and buy a football club 

is prob true as now the people getting involved in the top 2 divisions have enough money to lose and are doing that 

How is that defending anyone? Are you seriously saying he purchased the club originally just because he hated Bolton and wanted to put hem in liquidation?  

Without a dount this i is is my last response to you because you are bizzare

If you actually took the time to explain yourself (as I have) as to what risk you see from the sale of the ground and why it is a problem rather than repeating that you've already explained yourself (when you clearly haven't) then I will stop responding.

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

tbh I'm not sure that's the case that joke about best way to become a millionaire is to be a billionaire and buy a football club 

is prob true as now the people getting involved in the top 2 divisions have enough money to lose and are doing that 

Or have friends in Saudi Arabia to help you out with a few quid. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

We don’t have to live within Rotherham’s means. 

We don't have the means either to be successful and still be in the black. Decent players cost money as we learnt from all those years treading water under Milan. Just to add to that also we were still bleeding cash even though we never spent any.

People need to move with the times, Football is business and investment is a double edged sword. We are lucky to have an investor that wants us to be in the high echelons of the league through his own funds and isn't in it for a quick return.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So the administrators stopped it... I didn’t say Anderson Called for admin, I said he was stopped.

10 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Who would call in the administrators if the chairman paid all debts before dissolving the company?

Any ideas?

22 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

It matters not a fizz who our owner would be, MM, DC, Dave Allen mamadov any rascal.  I do not want the ground to not be owned as part of our club. I have explained about five times why, if you can’t read then that ain’t my fault. 

Its not really hard to understand, but here goes.

DC owns the club ( which includes the ground) 

DC sells the ground to himself 

DC still owns the club AND the ground. 

• Haha 2

It’s conjecture to suggest it’s a move that will cause us trouble. It could well do, but as I posted earlier if that was the plan, the transfer of ownership could be done in advance of a sale or in the sale process. 

At the moment, it appears to be done for different reasons to prevent sanctions and it should be judged on that basis until demonstrated otherwise.

Nothing we can do anyway. But I dare say he might feel a bit aggrieved if he gets further stick for solving FFP and we want him to do right by us.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Its not really hard to understand, but here goes.

DC owns the club ( which includes the ground) 

DC sells the ground to himself 

DC still owns the club AND the ground. 

All of that is fine depending on where DC puts the right of ownership for safe keeping and under what conditions it can be reclaimed.

I never said it wasn’t a gamble, but if the gamble pays off and they stay in the prem they make money, that’s what 95% of the owners are trying to achieve. If anyone thinks Chansiri or any other owner is here because they love our club or football then I have some magic beans for sale. 

What a ridiculous thing to say how can you possibly know the motives of anyone let alone owners of football clubs?    You're in danger of making things up as you go along.

20 minutes ago, Minton said:

He is 'buying' the ground from himself. It's just moving balances around on a sheet, otherwise known as creative accounting.

The fact that he already owns 100% of everything has maybe escaped you

Some people cant seem to get their head round this , no matter how many times its pointed out to them.