Have we sold our ground

Just now, Mycroft said:

Doesn't this make a complete joke of FFP if clubs have to go these lengths to raise funds?   

Good, the whole thing is a joke 

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

If you want to risk your club for a mere chance of getting into the premier league, and let’s be honest here , we haven’t got the same money even with this happening as some of our rivals. 

I support wednesday no matter matter what league we are in, that’s why I chose us over Liverpool or Everton etc because I’m not supporting us for glory. 

I want the club club to be safe, well run and well supported for as long as possible so yeah.  Forgive me for being a fool and not wanting to risk it all for a spin on the roulette wheel mate......

I bet people will be falling over themselfs to manage/play and support a club with ambitions like that 

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Thats because he fizzed up, he made bad mistakes, ok he didn’t have the same money as Chansiri but if we keep spending money and the gamble doesn’t pay off do you honestly think achansiri will keep fi Di g ways to do this?  Tbh there isn’t many more ways!!!!

Ken Anderson didn’t purposefully run Bolton I to the ground, he was just poo at his job, now without being a sceptic, our owners record hasn’t been great either, ok Bruce appointment restored some faith but let’s not forget before that it’s been a royal fizz up 

Anderson bought Bolton, for no other reason but to flip it. He partnered with Holdsworth and they used a f*cking Wonga loan to finance the club. He sold of car parks, training ground, academy training ground and the only reasons he couldn't sell the ground to get money for himself was because the Supporters Trust had a valid protection order done by the court. The only reasons he hasn't and couldn't liquidate the club was because he borrowed 5 million from Moonshift using his shares as leverage.  So yes, Anderson did and has run the club deliberately into the ground, and asset stripped it, once he realised he couldn't flip it. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

It matters not a fizz who our owner would be, MM, DC, Dave Allen mamadov any rascal.  I do not want the ground to not be owned as part of our club. I have explained about five times why, if you can’t read then that ain’t my fault. 

I know you are bored by this now but what is the risk. Proven.

12 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Karl Oyston tried to do it. It can’t happen and won’t happen, the stadium being owned separately though is a totally different problem, with that he can do whatever the fizz he wants. 

Do t mean to be blunt but Go and do some research rather than asking me to do it. 

I’m not talking about deliberately trying to run the club into the ground like Oyston was doing to punish the fans, legally there is nothing to stop the owners of a limited company waking up one morning and saying fizz this I’m out of here and dissolving the business. Take the clothes shop on Eccy Road where the owners had had enough of being robbed, decided to cease trading and dissolved the business. Who could stop him?

And he was stopped by administrators, just has oyston was stopped, but neither oyston or Anderson started with intentions of buying a club to ruin it. Which sort of validates my fears, when people get fed up they will stop at nothing to get money back, luckily for Bolton and Blackpool the club didn’t sell the ground.............

He wans't stopped by administrators, I've just explained that he was stopped by Moonshift which is Eddie Davies trust. They were the ones who called in the administrators. Anderson didn't, Anderson knew he was a secured creditor and if the club got liquidated he would be first in line for money.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

And he was stopped by administrators, just has oyston was stopped, but neither oyston or Anderson started with intentions of buying a club to ruin it. Which sort of validates my fears, when people get fed up they will stop at nothing to get money back, luckily for Bolton and Blackpool the club didn’t sell the ground.............

Who would appoint the administrator if the chairman paid all bills up and then dissolved the business?

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

It matters not a fizz who our owner would be, MM, DC, Dave Allen mamadov any rascal.  I do not want the ground to not be owned as part of our club. I have explained about five times why, if you can’t read then that ain’t my fault. 

He is 'buying' the ground from himself. It's just moving balances around on a sheet, otherwise known as creative accounting.

The fact that he already owns 100% of everything has maybe escaped you

Im not goi g to argue that Anderson wasn’t a cheeky monkey, but he originally came in to try and make Bolton successful again, just like most new owners

fizz me, you're now defending Ken Anderson bankrupting Bolton.

Definitely on the wind up. 

If things go south we might have 30k supporters falling over each other to find a new club to follow.

if you follow wednesday because you want glory, then I’m afraid you are either mentally ill or indeed  not very bright.

if I wanted to follow a team for success it wouldn’t be us.......

Mental Illness insults is probably not something you wanna be throwing around in that context fella 

In my opinion myself and the vast majority of Sheffield Wednesday fans follow this club because there desperate to see success and glory, but I ain’t gonna start throwing mental illness insults about if you don’t agree with me 

Joker

Im not goi g to argue that Anderson wasn’t a cheeky monkey, but he originally came in to try and make Bolton successful again, just like most new owners

He didn't though, thats the point, him and holdsworth bought the club for dirt cheap after Eddie Davies wrote off nearly 200 mill of debts, using a wonga loan, for the sole purpose of flipping the club in the short term. Anderson only wanted to make money, hence the asset stripping and the basically putting no money into the club. He never had any intention of making Bolton a prem club again.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Mental Illness insults is probably not something you wanna be throwing around in that context fella 

In my opinion myself and the vast majority of Sheffield Wednesday fans follow this club because there desperate to see success and glory, but I ain’t gonna start throwing mental illness insults about if you don’t agree with me 

Joker

well said.

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Way football is going we will be discussing the line up for the team of accountants we have, pretty soon.

Aye, but none of them would be young or qualified enough to keep Gurujuan happy. :Chansiri:

• Haha 4

Its like platting fog. Alright then your right lol, I give up, it isn’t a problem, everything is ok, nothing to be concerned about. Carry on regardless

what is the problem you keep alluding to? If you could explain it rather than just blindly troll with your vague, doom-laiden fuckwittery, then I might consider being worried.

• Haha 1