Have we sold our ground

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I maybe be wrong but I think a club has a duty of care to fulfil league fixtures. So any dissolving of a team would not be allowed in the season.

but if DC went tomorrow we would go into administration, and start next season -12 points then start again under SWFC2019 he would still own the stadium and the in is the issue like Coventry currently have, DC could charge whatever he wanted and we either pay it or find another home.in

let's hope that doesn't happen ....

Things aren't as black and white as that Room Fella,if Chansiri were to leave tomorrow,presumably "swfc" would be up for sale,maybe there would be interested parties maybe not,but there's no immediate administration.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Sell some players like other clubs do

Yes I know it's a novel idea

EVERY club is a selling club

Why should we be any different FFS.

Yep, more than agree , one of Chansiri  biggest failing is not selling players and I’ve said it on here many times 

I wanna see that change, but I guarantee there will be instant flapping as soon as he sells anyone 

Any kind of negative to beat the owner with will be used to full advantage 

Just now, axolotl said:

Someone had better tell companies house this?

Screenshot_20190517-205304_Chrome.jpg

This company was restored to the register due to an insurance claim by a former employee or something like that, it is not the company that currently operates the football club. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

How old is that? The present entity was incorporated in June or July 1990 as a Limited Company.

That's what I found today?

Honestly, PLC, Limited Company, USB- it's all jargon to me and you could be correct. It's just what I saw on the website

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So what we saying here  ?  let’s scrap any ambition of promotion, stagnate in the championship which would more than likely result in relegation like it would have done if we had continued under MM with zero investment, and just be happy that kids for a quid will be back to entice the few that don’t wanna watch premier league football at the Lane ?

Or we could sell a few players such as Reach and Bannan get £10-15m in replace Bannan with a free agent in Nick Powell, who with Bruce coaching him could be worth millions in 18 months and replace Reach with a match fit Aaron's and probably be £10m better off as a club and own our own ground.

another idea out of the financial mess, which we just don't seem to explore.

Every team in the top 8 in the league has sold players reinvested and improved, Derby, Bristol City, Norwich, Sheff Utd. But we don't and instead try 1867 ideas, or selling the ground I just don't understand the business plan of the club.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

This company was restored to the register due to an insurance claim by a former employee or something like that, it is not the company that currently operates the football club. 

Thank you! As I said above, it's all double Dutch to me anyway :ghoulguy:

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Things aren't as black and white as that Room Fella,if Chansiri were to leave tomorrow,presumably "swfc" would be up for sale,maybe there would be interested parties maybe not,but there's no immediate administration.

Only if Chansiri wanted to sell it, he might just decide not to trade for 3 months then dissolve it. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Already told you and kirkham I ai t doing it for you . That’s what dig deeper means 

I know. I want to dig deeper. I've read three websites, but they go against what you are saying, so I'm wanting to read what you have read? Can you link your source so I can dig deeper?

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Dig deeper it’s upto you, if you give up after looking at 3 websites you ain’t got a future in research 

I

Want

To

Dig

Deeper

Let

Me

Read

Your

Source

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Or we could sell a few players such as Reach and Bannan get £10-15m in replace Bannan with a free agent in Nick Powell, who with Bruce coaching him could be worth millions in 18 months and replace Reach with a match fit Aaron's and probably be £10m better off as a club and own our own ground.

another idea out of the financial mess, which we just don't seem to explore.

Every team in the top 8 in the league has sold players reinvested and improved, Derby, Bristol City, Norwich, Sheff Utd. But we don't and instead try 1867 ideas, or selling the ground I just don't understand the business plan of the club.

You say 10-15million like clubs will immediately bend over and pay that when they know we’re strapped for cash, optimistic at best fella 

but like I’ve already said, not selling players has and continues to be one of my biggest criticism of the owner, has to change regardless of the ground sale or not 

for a start I’d have sold FF when he was worth a few quid, but speak to me about the level of pandemonium and meltdown that would’ve caused at the time ?

4 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

If he cleared the debts first who would put us into admin

We have sent probably in the region of £60m the most of which are loans to the chairman, we don't have any bank accounts, only loans from the chairman, we will have tax bills to pay on season ticket sales due at the start of the season, creditors to pay and other debtors, if we have no money other that POTG tickets we won't be able to pay our debts..

in 2017 we lost £20.8m, last season the loss will be somewhere around the £12-17m Mark and this season probably around the £10m.

next season with no new players this will drop to with the saving s on wages.

without knowing when the hunt and Rhodes fees fall that the grey area about the accounts. Sslling the ground might bring in £25m we could still be over £20-25m on the 3 year rolling forecast.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

My sentiments exactly. The usual finger in ears group will say it is fine but it seems like every team who sells their ground ends up having a nightmare because of it.

I get that this situation may well be different, given that it is probably to our owner to skirt FFP but with a lack of 'successful' examples of clubs selling their ground means it is only right to be concerned.

What, 13 of the 20 Premiership teams have all had 'a nightmare' with selling their ground?