BREAKING NEWS - Six players released

With 6 released and 4 loan players going back that’s probably why Bruce said he wanted to bring in at least 5 or 6 I can actually see us bringing in 7-9 players because I see out of the current crop a further 2-5 will go too either on loan, sold or released giving a bit more movement 

for me van Aken, pelupessy, Fox, winnal can all be transfer listed, offers welcomed on Joao and Forestieri, Rhodes  because a further one needs to go to get that strikers department to a healthy level ( I still think we should bring in a striker if we can shrink it to 4 strikers we can add another one 

one of our young goalkeepers can go on loan too

so if it all comes off we could Potentially see a further 7 leave 

so 17 out 9 in squad balanced again 

it’s easy this 

7 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

This is just the start

I expect us to try and offload some players in contract too

Bruce will be onto their agents to see if they can find another club

I also think Bruce will sell Reach, Forestieri, Tom Lees, Joao, Winnall, maybe even Fletcher, and anyone else he can get a decent fee for

Jordan Rhodes will be our main striker next season

Agree with that apart from Fletcher. Think he’ll keep him. Reckon he’ll move Fox out as well. Don’t really think anyone’s off limits. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

About right 

hooper .. past it . Offers nowt 

abdi ..  biggest waste of space ever to play sorry take money from us 

Jones .. stupid signing . 

Pudil .. great servant . Past it 

Matias.. not bad , but not consistent enough 

Boyd.. past it 

Absolute bobbins about Hooper. The guy is class and was by far the best forward at the club, you can't replace payers like him easily.

He's only being replaced due to his injury record. 

48 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Previously his history record was not poor.

Exactly. Maybe his recent injury record has been poor because he was bought back way too early by Carlos.

The club don’t say any more, so it’s possible that there was at least some discussions with some of these- “well, we can do a one year extension at a quarter of the wages” or similar, but they felt they could get much more as a free agent.

for the high earners at least, there was no chance they would get anything like what they were on, so no surprises really.

44 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

My pals source also told him that Rhodes is definitely coming back into the fold 

Been told the opposite today. The only way he's coming back Is if we break the transfer clause in the loan agreement and recall him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Hopefully we'll sell a few. Van Aken, Baker, Winnall, Joao, Pelupessey etc could all leave for me. One of Forestieri and Rhodes too potentially

Last  night I heard a rumour that Town were after Joao. I believed it until he added they were prepared to pay £8m.

1 minute ago, darra said:

Been told the opposite today. The only way he's coming back Is if we break the transfer clause in the loan agreement and recall him.

Isn't the loan finnished?