what do we do against leeds then

42 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I live in the outskirts of Leeds and I despise the scrubbers. I can’t do with the thought of Leeds getting promoted and establishing themselves as a premier league club. If the pigs go up, they’ll be down the season after.

totally agree,if leeds go up they will stay up probably for years . we know without a doubt that the pigs wont spend anything and none of there players are premier league standard 

23 minutes ago, Kameron said:

We bottled today also. The fans and players didn’t turn up for our biggest day of the season.  We were the better side but didn’t take chances when it counted.  We’ve been on a great run since Kevin Webster was sacked but today our season ended.  

Bottled it? We matched and pretty much outplayed a much better and more expensive team most of the second half...yea its frustrating but objectively we should be proud..

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

I hate leeds totally detest them so beating them would give me great pleasure , I don't care about the pigs , let them have there year in the premier league and get beat 6-0 every week and come down with the lowest points total. they wont spend a penny if they go up and do anyone seriously think the likes of sharp n co can cut it in the top flight? 

Don't for one minute think he would but 

A lot if our fans said Sharp wouldn't cut it in the Championship.

4 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

with Leeds again bottling the chance to stay in autos tonight

and us playing them next weekend

our season appears to be over

do we stay competitive and go for the win which could virtually guarantee pigs getting promotion

or

let Leeds smash us and let them catch up on the gd they are behind on the pigs

couldn't be a worst set of two vile clubs chasing promotion

Villa chasing promotion. Warwickshire's version of The dirties. 

4 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

We go up there an try and win, knackers to any other team. Only care about us. 

4 hours ago, ohgoditsjames said:

If you ever end up working with Leeds fans for 8 years like me you’ll end up hating Leeds more than United. They’re so kungfucking deluded.

I've lived near and worked with them for 20y. I wouldn't give a rats turd if they went into administration. Seeing Elland Road turned into a sewage farm would make me chuckle for a while.

I'll be cheering for us just like any other game. 

Everyone's got games midweek so pigs might be well clear before we kick off at 5.30. 

Who knows, a win might put us within a few points of play offs if we have beaten Forest midweek. 

Go for the win, why should we care about Pigs when Leeds have fizzed up on their own..  no need to take Leeds' misery out on us, in fact let's pile more misery on them... the other teams need to fend for themselves, we should only ever worry about our own position.. still 18 points left to fight for. The other teams around us mostly lost or drew too yesterday, except Villa, we keep fighting until the end. It's about ending the season on a positive note.