what do we do against leeds then

44 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

If you ever end up working with Leeds fans for 8 years like me you’ll end up hating Leeds more than United. They’re so kungfucking deluded.

Have to agree, i worked with one for 2 years, absolutely deluded. Man utds biggest rivals etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

with Leeds again bottling the chance to stay in autos tonight

and us playing them next weekend

our season appears to be over

do we stay competitive and go for the win which could virtually guarantee pigs getting promotion

or

let Leeds smash us and let them catch up on the gd they are behind on the pigs

couldn't be a worst set of two vile clubs chasing promotion

why the hell would we throw a game?

Guest Kameron

We bottled today also. The fans and players didn’t turn up for our biggest day of the season.  We were the better side but didn’t take chances when it counted.  We’ve been on a great run since Kevin Webster was sacked but today our season ended.  

Guest Kameron

Why did we give Villa so many tickets in such a crucial game, after all the shi  te chansiri spouted about not giving away clubs the chance to turn games into homes games, today was not the time to back down. 

12 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Why did we give Villa so many tickets in such a crucial game, after all the shi  te chansiri spouted about not giving away clubs the chance to turn games into homes games, today was not the time to back down. 

No maybe it was time for 23000 to try an' shout louder than 6000

Virtually f.ookin' impossible eh?

Guest Kameron
Just now, asteener1867 said:

No maybe it was time for 23000 to try an' shout louder than 6000

Virtually f.ookin' impossible eh?

Not really we out shout home support with half them numbers on a regular basis, today as a club we bottled it. 

I hate leeds totally detest them so beating them would give me great pleasure , I don't care about the pigs , let them have there year in the premier league and get beat 6-0 every week and come down with the lowest points total. they wont spend a penny if they go up and do anyone seriously think the likes of sharp n co can cut it in the top flight?