what do we do against leeds then

Guest gizowl

If we get a few of the walking wounded back for Saturday, I can see us winning at weeds, but I would rather them go up than them classless toohats from the lane. 

Guest gizowl

Theirs every chance they'll blow it themselves, they work terrifically hard as a team, but they've got very little quality, nothing to match Hooper, Hutchinson, and that joke they think flecks as good as Bannan LOL, so if we get a few back from injury on Saturday we can win at Leeds and Norwich. 

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, gizowl said:

Theirs every chance they'll blow it themselves, they work terrifically hard as a team, but they've got very little quality, nothing to match Hooper, Hutchinson, and that joke they think flecks as good as Bannan LOL, so if we get a few back from injury on Saturday we can win at Leeds and Norwich. 

And Brizzle. 

4 hours ago, gizowl said:

And Brizzle. 

I completely forgot we still had them to play. Beat them and we're only 3 points behind and they don't have the easiest of run-ins with Villa and Derby fighting at the top and Millwall and Reading fighting at the bottom.

My hope of reaching the play-offs just received an unexpectedly significant boost.

We have to stifle their flanks. Leeds have colossal pace and will tear the likes of fox apart. So stop them in midfield. Bruce is an excellent tactician. 

We. Must keep it tight and stop giving the ball away. So no bannan. His passing is generally dreadful. 

Id play the same team as started on Tues apart from Hutchinson in for pelapussy. If possible. 

Please don't play hooper and Fletcher together. A conference side has more pace than those two 

We have a chance against Leeds if we are tight and disciplined. 

I expect Leeds to go for the early goal to draw us out. So try and keep it 0-0 until half time. 

Edited by Mrmason69

53 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We have to stifle their flanks. Leeds have colossal pace and will tear the likes of fox apart. So stop them in midfield. Bruce is an excellent tactician. 

We. Must keep it tight and stop giving the ball away. So no bannan. His passing is generally dreadful

Id play the same team as started on Tues apart from Hutchinson in for pelapussy. If possible. 

Please don't play hooper and Fletcher together. A conference side has more pace than those two 

We have a chance against Leeds if we are tight and disciplined. 

I expect Leeds to go for the early goal to draw us out. So try and keep it 0-0 until half time. 

Do you mean the Bannan who tops our assist ratings & is equal 8th in the Championship.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Our players won’t go out to lose the game deliberately. They don’t have a hatred of United like the fans. They’re professionals and will do their best to win the game.

From a fans perspective,of course I want us to win every match, however if by beating or drawing with Leeds it means it enables United to go up, get the £150-200M cash boost, which could see them have the power balance for several years-then I’d take the defeat. Some will say that I can’t be a ‘Truefan’ because I would be happy with us to lose a game, but it’s because I care so much about the club that I’d take short term pain for long term gain.