what do we do against leeds then

5 hours ago, vulva said:

Any Wednesday fan wanting United to go up rather than Leeds isn’t wired up right. 

It's all about opinions, Leeds will stay up and build on it, United would be happy with the money from the one season, sorry but that's my view on it and i won't be changing it no matter who thinks, claims or says what on here or elsewhere.

5 hours ago, vulva said:

Any Wednesday fan wanting United to go up rather than Leeds isn’t wired up right. 

Or they’ve grown up near Leeds, don’t know any Sheff U fans but know loads of Leeds ones, and have constantly seen how full of scum Leeds are on and off the pitch - not to say Sheff U are angels. 

I despise Sheff U, but I’ve realised this year I hate Leeds just that little bit more. It really is like picking Aids or cancer but I will pick one if I have to, that’s how I see it when this topic comes up 

34 minutes ago, steveger said:

It's all about opinions, Leeds will stay up and build on it, United would be happy with the money from the one season, sorry but that's my view on it and i won't be changing it no matter who thinks, claims or says what on here or elsewhere.

Good point, can see Leeds strengthening enough to stay up, Sheff U won’t 

Leeds are deluded but more dangerous they are ambitious, they believe their own hype and will build upon it, they really do believe they are Man Utd's biggest rivals and all that jizz, the owners will have already bought into that and be planning ahead, United's owners/s severely lack that ambition and dream and just want to make money to survive, buy the odd player or two and buy a tad more cladding, they will get relegated then go again, the parachute payments need to stop IMO.

We must try and defeat Leeds in my eyes. I think if you go about playing those tricks it will comeback to bite you down the line. Warnock tells Ullathorne to stay down, Tevez happens, that's what them lot get involved in. We must just try and win for me, regardless. Maybe West Brom comeback???

Gorra be leeds to go up...kin ell, piggies in the prem?..  We would lose potential new fans... and the flippingscrubbers would be a nightmare to talk to..if not already.

No thanks, lose in play offs preferably at wembley 5-0..

If we lose to Forest tonight...I wont be arsed if we lose to the scummy leeds one bit.

Apart from that, hope they both miss out..

lol

6 hours ago, vulva said:

I just don’t see Leeds as a rival. Shitehouse of a club, but the same level as Millwall, Birmingham etc.  

If United go up, they will dominate in this City for a decade. 

It would be a disaster if them red and white fookers go up, like you say Leeds don't bother me one bit, I see them as much a rival as the likes of Huddersfield and our fans obsession with them is quite embarassing.

2 minutes ago, boston-owl said:

Simple really, win or bust...... but we would all of took this to where we was 2 months ago!!!

i'm not saying anything unique but under jos I looked at these fixtures and thought we'd be lucky to stay up 

Fletcher

Aarons.     João       Forestieri        Hooper.         Matias

Forget the midfield. Just hammer long balls up to Fletch.

Take 3 points and the dream lives on, lose and there is some small satisfaction that we might stop the pigs getting automatic promotion

A bit like having £50 on both red and black (obviously a draw throws a spanner in the works)