Lazaar

Lazaar has 8 maybe 11 games to prove his worth to us, if he only plays a few games then it's a NO from me we already have one of them called pudil.

If he is fit and available for all remaining games, even if rested then at the right price is an improvement on what we have.

But no more injury prone players please.

It depends on his wages and how cheap we can get him. I've no idea what he is on but if we can afford his wages I'd pay up to £350k for him.

OK I know I'm a bit extravagant with DC's money but if we are OK with P & S let's go for it.lol

Guest wilyfox
3 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Bruce took the blame for the injury , said he shouldn't have pushed him too fast ,

looked quality 

2 hours ago, bobness said:

To be fair, it's not unusual for a player not getting much proper game time to pull a hamstring. Assuming he played in that closed-door match last week, he's recovered in good time.

Before coming here did he have any history of injuries? Although I do appreciated that "coming here" might be all it takes!

:Sid:

He did look good. Let's hope he can make a swift return so we can take a good look at him. But we must be wary. 

Feel sorry for lad 

not played much at all but looked like he put 110% in probably the lack of game time then how he played / the amount he played in that short period over did him 

I hope he does play and build up nicely and earns a contract I’m sure a good pre-season would have him ready for next year 

he looked a stand out player in our team and I guess we haven’t seen the best of him 

I’d love to rob Newcastle if him and Aaron’s they are promotion contenders that hurt teams. If we can get the pair cheap it’s a no brainier 

If the deals are  favourable to us  and can be done pretty cheap and around our FFP problems then the loanees surplus to thier loaning clubs would be fantastic to get in. 

Not seen enough of Onomah and wasn't too overly impressed, but arrons and Hector have improved us no end. 

As for some on here mentioning lazzar being injury prone. 

I'm glad Steve Bruce mentioned in one of the interviews he was going to assess, evaluate and investigate why we get so many injuries. 

Hell we could have signed "Fat Frank" lampard back in the day when he broke the consecutive appearences record in his prime and he'd still have probably missed half our season through injury. lol

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

He’d need to get fit and prove himself over pre season for me . I know this forum is obsessed with giving crocks new deals but this is half the reason we are in the mess we are financially 

We have a long and distinguished history of signing crocks and then living to regret it.

For this reason alone I agree completely.

Give him a conditional pre season to asses the situation thoroughly then make a decision based solely on his results and GLTTL!

Edited by casbahowl

On 25/03/2019 at 07:43, shandypants said:

Is that a fans forum? Surely that hasn’t been written by a journalist because it reads like it’s been written by a school kid. If that’s journalism then I’m in the wrong job. 

You can't be in the wrong job cos that's my job.

WTF: