Lazaar

3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Is that a fans forum? Surely that hasn’t been written by a journalist because it reads like it’s been written by a school kid. If that’s journalism then I’m in the wrong job. 

You're not wrong. It reads like a telling off by a stressed out teacher. 

Probably on a level with the Star though.WTF:

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

It's a no from me. Did look good - for all of 1 game before he broke down. No more crocks please. There are some decent freebies to fight for in that position this summer... Bidwell & Knudsen, for example. 

1 hour ago, shandypants said:

Is that a fans forum? Surely that hasn’t been written by a journalist because it reads like it’s been written by a school kid. If that’s journalism then I’m in the wrong job. 

It is about the same quality as The Star .

Looked better than anyone else at the club for that position.

Newcastle seem keen to offload but wages could be a problem.

Don’t forget the ongoing P&S situation though.

The cost of getting him, Aarons or Hector in might well mean a Reach, Forestieri, or Bannan going the other way.

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

It's a no from me. Did look good - for all of 1 game before he broke down. No more crocks please. There are some decent freebies to fight for in that position this summer... Bidwell & Knudsen, for example. 

Bruce took the blame for the injury , said he shouldn't have pushed him too fast ,

looked quality 

3 hours ago, wilyfox said:

To be fair, it's not unusual for a player not getting much proper game time to pull a hamstring. Assuming he played in that closed-door match last week, he's recovered in good time.

Before coming here did he have any history of injuries? Although I do appreciated that "coming here" might be all it takes!

:Sid:

• Haha 2

Didn't he just sign for them a couple of season ago for about £5m?

If so I really don't think we'd be able to afford a permanent deal as surely Newcastle would want at least half that back for him? More realistic would be a season long loan deal which I'd be more than happy with.