Abdi - could it be?

10 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Loads of pictures of him on the os today on the Gallery from the Training Ground feature.....

It's on.

I wondered who that was. 

9 hours ago, daztheowl said:

I agree with the merit of your post, but the fact remains he is a player on contract, irrespective of leaving in the summer. He's training with the squad, and if he can be utilised in any way, then he should be afforded that opportunity. Granted, I am a little dubious of this constant injury, dumbing down malarkey. He ain't injured, and certainly doesn't warrant this dubious tag. Something else afoot I fear, and not injury related. 

Agreed

1 hour ago, robswfc said:

No way should we be giving Abdi chances ahead of others that need game time I’m afraid. Biggest waste of money we’ve ever had. Wouldn’t offer him a new contract even if he started and scored in all the remaining fixtures..

That’s crazy talk.. if he can come on the pitch, make the decisive passes we’ve been missing and scores a few I’ll drive and pick him up for every game.

Moreover (and I agree a lot of money has been lost on him)... it’s not his fault he’s struggled with injury!