Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, I understand that, and we absolutely do need a new centre forward. Maybe Joao and Forestieri don’t have the consistency to get us promoted, but they do offer the promise, that something might happen. They also entertain. With Fletcher, you get lots of huff and puff, but not much else. He also won’t lead us to promotion

Jesus H Christ! What is it with you and Fletcher, has he cheated on a member of your family or something?! You have a dig at him at every opportunity yet can praise the likes of Joao and Forestieri. Fletcher was our best player last after Bruce came in and the reason for that was simply playing him 10 yards further up the pitch.

4 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Truth be told, been sick of the obsession with him over the last few seasons. 

But, on a free, able to play RWB, RW, LW... and obviously a little bit of a cult status amongst the fanbase... I think he'd be a cracking utility player to have to help bolster several positions at once.

Can't believe I'm saying this but yeah... let's get him 

Add to that the fact we seem to have a fair few giants / great scorers of headers in squad now and it seems like a great option to have him on pitch for corners and free kicks. 

Can we roll him out just for them like in field hockey? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Joao has a load of ability but his mental application is all wrong. £5m fee plus add ons seems about right to me at this moment. 

I think he's too comfortable here. Been here a while now and might just need a change of scenery to shake him out of his comfort zone.  A new team and something to prove, if that doesn't work he's just a talented lad with a wasted career ahead of him.

49 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Ryan Shawcross at Stoke suffered a horific broken ankle in their recent friendly. They'll be looking for a CB. 

Remember the time he put Jeffers out for months. Couldlnt have happened to a nicer thug.

Horrible player. Proper scum bag. 

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

Ryan Shawcross at Stoke suffered a horific broken ankle in their recent friendly. They'll be looking for a CB. 

Remember the time he put Jeffers out for months. Couldlnt have happened to a nicer thug.

What goes around and all that. 

10 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Once again I can't believe that none of the youngsters have been loaned out. 

We want wages to be paid in full I’ve heard. A lot of lower league sides just can’t afford it. Likes of Preston, Kirby, Hunt, Borokov etc need to be out playing games even if that is National League Level. 

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Once again I can't believe that none of the youngsters have been loaned out. 

Some say DC doesn't like loaning our young players out, and we keep hold too long..

image.jpg