Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Hitcat said:

Downing signs for Blackburn. Thank God.

My instant reaction as well. According to their local rag he turned down approaches from Sunderland,  Rangers and an American side,  no mention of us which makes you wonder where the link came from in the first place.

Watch him be brilliant now, and everybody will say why didn't we go for him... 

10 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I would formally like to start the rumour, that if no news of signings do not materialise by the end of today, that you Owlsman, are subjected to the insertion of the sharp end of a ragman's trumpet, in an orifice of our collective choosing.

Strudwick has been named as the replacement for Hector. 

FACT

11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

My instant reaction as well. According to their local rag he turned down approaches from Sunderland,  Rangers and an American side,  no mention of us which makes you wonder where the link came from in the first place.

Watch him be brilliant now, and everybody will say why didn't we go for him..

Eye, hope not though. Sometimes a player just needs a change of scenery, Just ask Wilder about that. Who'd have thought that lot would have got promoted. 

4 hours ago, jack whitham said:

Working on a number of deals, Paul. Odubajo and Borner are done. Harris is getting there. Wednesday are still looking to strengthen at CB and central midfield.   Dom Howson to me 5 mins 

Wish we would hurry up about it lol

I Have a better feeling this pre season than what I did last year ,Bruce is the reason ,I hope Chansiri  listens to him over any advice from his other advisors ,We know players have to leave ,Talk of FF and Rhodes prices ,If we have to get rid please do it ,I am sorry if it upsets any of you ,But when FF refused to travel to Norwich he should have been sold in my opinion then ,I have no feeling for the man since ,Rhodes to me puts no effort in and does not look bothered. Let Bruce construct his own side sell who ever he wants put total trust in the man ,He knows what he is doing and most important what is needed. The rumoured signings so far sound good ,I am a little worried with the embargo rumour ,I just hope when our accounts are submitted its put to rest, I really do think this is our year 

Just to make everyone relax.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/plus/?saison_id=2019&s_w=&leihe=0&intern=0

Pretty much no team has signed anyone other than the odd free transfer. Over the whole division only about £6M has been spent so far and a lot of that is allegedly by the dingles.

Guest gizowl
20 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I Have a better feeling this pre season than what I did last year ,Bruce is the reason ,I hope Chansiri  listens to him over any advice from his other advisors ,We know players have to leave ,Talk of FF and Rhodes prices ,If we have to get rid please do it ,I am sorry if it upsets any of you ,But when FF refused to travel to Norwich he should have been sold in my opinion then ,I have no feeling for the man since ,Rhodes to me puts no effort in and does not look bothered. Let Bruce construct his own side sell who ever he wants put total trust in the man ,He knows what he is doing and most important what is needed. The rumoured signings so far sound good ,I am a little worried with the embargo rumour ,I just hope when our accounts are submitted its put to rest, I really do think this is our year 

Fingers crossed. UTO 

Guest domSWFC

With Rodri a target for City, Fernandinho will probably be available... Cheeky £21m bid as competition for Hutchinson?