Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

33 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

He’s made at a private ltd business so we can spend what we want 

Aye, just register a limited company and you can spend what you want.

Why didn't everyone else think of that? lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

I don't think it means any extra money has been put into the club at all. My bet would be that some of DC's loans have been transferred to equity thus reducing the debt burden. That would probably mean avoiding an embargo and creating more wriggle room in the accounts to wheel and deal but not necessarily more money to buy players.

It’s an utter joke that our owner is committed enough to finance a football club and more than likely is wealthy enough to plough a lot more money into it but is restricted by rules that seem to benefit the teams coming down from the premier league with parachute payments but do precious little for everyone else?

21 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It’s an utter joke that our owner is committed enough to finance a football club and more than likely is wealthy enough to plough a lot more money into it but is restricted by rules that seem to benefit the teams coming down from the premier league with parachute payments but do precious little for everyone else?

Agreed, 150+ years and not a pot to wee wee in...now we have the cash and can't spend it....

classic Wednesday!

I think people are getting a little too excited. We know £21m has been created in the books but that football finance expert from Liverpool uni is saying only £8m can go towards ffp. That’s apparently in the EFL rules regarding shares. What it means for the other £13m who knows?!

4 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

He’s made at a private ltd business so we can spend what we want 

Never thought of that... 

I've got my own private Ltd business... Feck it I'm going to spaff shat loads of money I ain't got on Dime bars and Hookers tomoz. 

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

Agreed, 150+ years and not a pot to wee wee in...now we have the cash and can't spend it....

classic Wednesday!

Mmmm.. We did spend it though! Very very badly and are paying the price for being a little silly and nieve. 

Maybe, and I’m guessing this is part of a restructure of finances along with the ground sale and one or two other player sales, training ground sale. Give SB a decent kitty and lets get going. 

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Alan Nixon - Bruce wants to offload Joao, Forestieri and Rhodes at a lower price in order to bring in Jordan Hugil.

Sunday People - Us and Boro want to bring in Ben Gibson from Burnley. 

I’d be disappointed with that bit of business. 

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Alan Nixon - Bruce wants to offload Joao, Forestieri and Rhodes at a lower price in order to bring in Jordan Hugil.

**** me imagine losing all them and getting Hugill. 

I like Hugill. Bruce wanted him at villa before West Ham got him. He’s pretty rapid and strong and we can’t rely on Fletcher alone for that role. Hugill was adding more goals to his game at Preston but has stalled since leaving. 

If we were to move those players on it would be funding an entire overhaul of the team rather than just bringing in Hugill.

25 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not much work to do to get him in then Steve......