Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

5 hours ago, gurujuan said:

WTF, Stoke are preparing a £20m bid for Dwight Gayle. Crazy, one he isn’t worth that, and two, how does a championship club pay that

Failure Payments 

48 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

What happened to signing Benjamin Kolloli ?? Now he did look a player.

Agreed, did sound intriguing. Last thing I read about him, it said Leeds are interested in him. Should get Big Dave to have a word with him, being international teammates. 

34 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Last medical we did was on Gavin Gunning, he failed, went off to Brum, got injured 2 weeks later, and our medical department took the next 5 years off in celebration of a job well done.

:Sid:

57 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Last medical we did was on Gavin Gunning, he failed, went off to Brum, got injured 2 weeks later, and our medical department took the next 5 years off in celebration of a job well done.

I remember that

conga-line-o.gif.2819a8a248998693b3ca3cac69f9cd60.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

I reckon there’d be some interesting results from using Strudwick’s name to form anagrams :ph34r:

Well, he used to be quite something with the ladies in Barnsley, where he became known as Ricky Town-stud.

I think so anyway.

• Haha 4

On 02/02/2019 at 12:46, theowlsman said:

Put your rumours in here.

I would formally like to start the rumour, that if no news of signings do not materialise by the end of today, that you Owlsman, are subjected to the insertion of the sharp end of a ragman's trumpet, in an orifice of our collective choosing.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Agreed, did sound intriguing. Last thing I read about him, it said Leeds are interested in him. Should get Big Dave to have a word with him, being international teammates. 

In fact a swap deal Benjamin Kolloli for big Dave sounds good.More likely were looking at his cousin Bog Rolli.:Sid:

2 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I would formally like to start the rumour, that if no news of signings do not materialise by the end of today, that you Owlsman, are subjected to the insertion of the sharp end of a ragman's trumpet, in an orifice of our collective choosing.

I'll second that..... Fůčking threads even been knocked of top spot by of all things summat as factual as fűčkîng fixture list

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Yes, unsure, yes, yes. 

Yes.

No, possibly, possibly, No.  

Both yes.  

You're welcome!

:happy:

Job done, that's very precise and to the point. Thank you. Not going to satisfy 24 hours news cycles but i don't need that.

3 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Kenny Ball

S deep lol