Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Yes, unsure, yes, yes. 

Yes.

No, possibly, possibly, No.  

Both yes.  

You're welcome!

:happy:

Spooky. That's exactly what the ex said when I asked if she'd fallen out of love and wanted a divorce. 

8 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

And max. soft embargo salary is £12,500 per week. Hector's history.

Dont think he was ever coming back once a 4million fee was bandied about. We could probably recruit 3 players for that of decent quality. Thats if we even have 4million to spend.

12 hours ago, vulva said:

If we don’t sign someone this week I’m leathering a small bloke on Fargate. 

Would be ironic if it was the same bloke you said you were going to leather in Meadowhall last season ...

:Sid:

Ironic and unlucky if you look at it from the small blokes perspective .......

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

So this Harry Kadeem fella joining us then, is he any good?

There’s suggestion that after a promising youth career he’s close to fulfilling that potential now.  Something clicked and became a decent performer in the PL so might tear up the championship next season. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

There’s suggestion that after a promising youth career he’s close to fulfilling that potential now.  Something clicked and became a decent performer in the PL so might tear up the championship next season. 

Exciting stuff 

12 hours ago, striker said:

Sorry, I meant to say there was a huge bust up in the boardroom over the bourbons, DC tried to  roundhouse kick Bruce, who ducked and ended up snapping Abdi in two, who had called in for his P45. All witnessed by a youth player who happened to be there and immediately phoned Nixon.....better?

Much better. It all makes sense now. FFS , why didn't you just say that in the first place. Woulda saved me typing this while I'm stoned, FFS :Sid: 

( that just took me 3 and a half hours, maaaan lol }

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

And max. soft embargo salary is £12,500 per week. Hector's history.

It’s not clear that this applies to us. The regulations for ffp refer to embargo’s which stipulate caps on costs and salaries but we are under a soft embargo rather than a full one. The former is more fluid and bespoke to each club, in this instance we are on hold cannot do anything until we play our cards to The EFL. If it’s all ok then the only wage cap is that which goes with our financial plan to remain within permitted losses.

I understand qpr were fully embargoed but were allowed to sign players on a free if it replaced another with a salary cap etc.

Edited by Bluesteel

54 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Cheers, not seen him play. Don’t know what to expect.

Thanks for the heads up.